About m/n Senju

Quirk:
Chakra- gives m/n the ability to use the 5 basic nature transformations. M/n also has access to the wood style kekkei genkai. Medical ninjutsu can also be used.
Sage Art- allows absorption of natural energy to enhance jutsu.

Mother:
Tsunade Senju- A powerful hero that has 2 quirks being chakra and a strength quirk. She is a retired hero and is now revolutionizing the medical field with her amazing healing abilities.

Father:
Dan Kato- Tsunade's lover who had died protecting citizens from a powerful villain.

Personality:
Energetic, a bit childish, easygoing, caring, compassionate, confident, sympathetic, gets serious when he has to, analytical. Basically the personality traits of Hashirama Senju.

Age:
15

Life before attending UA:
Tsunade had kept m/n from public school and had decided to have him homeschooled. There she taught him everything she knew about ninjutsu, medical ninjutsu, chakra control and what it means to be a hero. M/n was also taught by his mother's friends Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Through Jiraiya m/n learned how to utilize sage art and through Orochimaru he had learned various forbidden jutsu including the reanimation jutsu.
Until the age of 10 m/n kept his ability to access wood style a secret that's until Tsunade caught him in the act of practicing. She then gave him Hashirama's scroll containing wood style techniques to properly learn from them. They then agreed to keep his access to wood style a secret until m/n was put in a desperate situation where in order to protect people and face villains he would have to use wood style.

A/n: at the age of 10 I'll have it so that m/n has developed to Yamato's level of wood style then I'll have his development of wood style almost on par with Hashirama by his current age. And for the sake of plot Orochimaru doesn't become evil and causes commotion, he's just a retired hero that's now a scientist.