The Hero Killer

I then placed a marking within the house and immediately teleported to the mark I'd placed on Midoriya during the Sports Festival.

****

Immediately after teleporting to the mark I had left on Midoriya I found myself suspended into the air so I instinctively grabbed on to the closest thing my hand can reach which turned out to be Midoriya's leg.

Once he felt my hand touch him he let out a terrified shriek and looked down to see me and made a confused and terrified expression.

I quickly assessed the situation and my surroundings. It seems that there's more of this Nomu guy from before and it turns out he's captured Midoriya. Not for long though.

I immediately threw a special kunai down to the group of heroes below and teleported Midoriya to safety. I then jumped up onto this flying Nomus back and I sliced into it's brain, killing it.

As the Nomu went down I teleported straight to the kunai I'd thrown down.

I then smirked and looked over at Midoriya, "I bet you're happy that I marked you during the festival."

All this in a matter of moments, what's next?

Suddenly Endeavor appeared at the scene.
"Why are you all standing around like fools. Isn't that the Hero Killer?!" He said pointing at a villainous figure.

Suddenly everyone in the area began panicking and began saying things like "he escaped, how?" or "we're all going to die."

Just then an overwhelming aura of murderous intent began radiating from the hero killer as he spoke which paralyzed everyone but me in fear.

"You fake heroes! All of you are full of greedy intentions and desires of fame!You all are unworthy of the name hero! For that I will soak these streets in all your blood! The only one worthy of the name hero is All Might! All Might is worthy!"

As he slowly approached I began riling up and infusing my chakra which created an aura equal to his which had stopped him too. I then lifted my finger as he stopped by my sudden movement.

"I've had enough of hearing all this utter nonsense! Take one more step and I'll take you down myself, Hero Killer!"

As he took another step, I did exactly what I said I would you do. I created a high concentration of water style chakra in my mouth and shot it out of my mouth which pierced his lung.

That negative aura of his then dissipated as he dramatically fell to the ground, knocked unconscious. Everyone then began to calm down and regain their composure.

I then used Wood Style to imprison and completely restrain him.

Now that that's done I think I'll leave the scene, there's something that just isn't sitting right with me. I'll have to investigate the area just to be sure it's just a bad feeling.

As I was about make my leave I was stopped by Endeavor.
"Hey. You should stay here and wait for the police to arrive. They'll want to question everyone that's here. Besides I'm sure everyone would feel safer and more at ease with you here, just in case Stain makes any sudden movements."

"I suppose you're right Endeavor. However, there is still something I would like to investigate in the area. So I'll just do this," I said as my body began to excrete Wood Clones.

 So I'll just do this," I said as my body began to excrete Wood Clones

"Scatter," I told them.

Wood Clone POV:
As the other clones scattered I went of to a different direction than them, leaving my real body behind.

As I jumped from building to building, I  detected a familiar life signature. Hm, who could this be. Aha, just as I suspected, with multiple Nomu's here, he had to be here. The villain from the USJ, Tomura Shigaraki.

I quickly made my way towards his position at a more rapid pace and soon enough I found him and jumped right in front him which caught him and his friend Kurogiri off guard.

He shrieked in anger and began shouting, while pointing his finger at me, "You! You always seem to interfere with my plans! First you defeat my strongest Nomu and now this! I might just want to have you killed before All Might now that I think about it!"

Just to tick him off I added,"So this Hero Killer, he's a friend of yours too," I said while smirking.

"What! That couldn't be further from the truth! Both of you two have ruined my day!"
His friend then interrupted, "Please calm down Tomura Shigaraki. There are still more plans and opportunities we can take advantage of."

"Yes, you're right Kurogiri. I've forgotten about those plans momentarily."

"And just what are these plans of yours, just what are you plotting?" I asked them.

"Let's just say, you can expect some big things from us in the near future. The League will be expanding, taking new recruits. But for now, goodbye." He said as he grabbed my shoulder, both fingers down which caused my clone body to disintegrate.

Original Body POV:
As police began talking to everyone around me I suddenly got a surge of knowledge relayed from one of my clones. So it seems this League of Villains are involved with this and are plotting something. I'll have to share this information with the police.