Training Camp

After we ate dinner our class decided it would be relaxing to take a soak in the hot springs. After all according to everyone else they all had an exhausting day from heading to the camp which took them from 9AM to 5/6PM. I guess I should be grateful that Jiraiya took me for the day. Although I doubt I would have taken as long as that.

Anyways I just decided to relax in a corner alone with my eyes closed so I could think about the toad's prophecy and just relax in general.

However, all that was interrupted as I heard a shriek coming from a direction opposite to me. I immediately opened up my eyes and looked over to where the shriek came from and I saw a boy falling from atop the wall dividing the boys and girls. I was about to summon one of my special kunai but a certain green flash already beat me to the save.

After that happened I continued to zone out in my corner and relaxed until it was time to leave the hot spring which was about an hour later.

So when that happened I went back to the room I shared with Todoroki, Iida, and Midoriya. The four of us then took quick showers and put our pajamas on. So now we our just sitting around and watching the TV in our room. That was until Midoriya piped up with excitement.

"Guys, I just remembered I brought something," he said as he shuffled through things in his luggage.

He then brought out a small rectangular box that I couldn't quite see yet. He then brought it to a table and I could finally see what it was. It was a game of Monopoly. This should end well.

2 hours later:
The fake money was up in flames made by Todoroki. Iida had angrily took off his glasses and smashed them and threw the game box. I slashed up the game board and teleported some of the cut up pieces to various places I marked. Midoriya broke the legs of his chair off. Aizawa barged in demanding to know,"What the hell is going on."

So yeah I think our little game went quite well.

The next day:
Today was the day of our intense training. Aizawa had given students individual goals and training methods for me to better improve themselves. For me he felt that there wasn't any specific training regiment that would benefit so I was allowed to train however I deemed necessary even if it was reading the books Sarutobi gave me.

I decided that for the day I would try to incorporate Lightning Release into the Flying Fujin to better increase the speed of my flying. I would also work on sustaining and using my Sage Mode techniques. Afterwards I would read my books.

Many hours later:

After a day's worth of hard training it was finally time for dinner

After a day's worth of hard training it was finally time for dinner. However, the Pussycats kept their promise that from now on dinner was to be made by the students. This bummed most people out as they were all extremely exhausted.

I audibly chuckled and I thought I'd be a good time to try something I've been doing the past few months. You see Flying Raijin has alot of benefits depending on where I place my markings. Recently I've been marking places where my favorite restaurants are so I could just get a bite whenever I want so that's what I'll do.

I crouched down and placed a mark on the ground then I teleported to (Favorite Restaurant) and ate (Favorite Meal).

Once I finished my meal I teleported back to camp and I saw most of the class had finished eating something that doesn't exactly look tasty.

I turned around and I was meet with an angry Aizawa whose eyes glowed and hair floated. He then scolded me for using my quirk without permission and how I was supposed to help with making dinner. I then told him that as Hokage I have the power to override his authority to an extent which ticked him off further.

The Next Day, 8PM:

Up until now the day was practically the same as yesterday except for the fact that I actually helped with making dinner today.

Right about now the Pussycat gathered all of us up and announced a competition between 1A and 1B. Basically we'll be having to use our quirks in creative ways to scare the other class and we'll be divided into groups of two.

My teammate chosen for me was Midoriya. As for what I was wearing I was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants, both dark blue. I also had on a green flak jacket that stored my tools (Konoha vest).

The Pussycats were about to let the two of us in the forest until everyone arrived the clearing realized something terrifying was happening.

The entire forest was ablaze and there was pink smoke in one area of it.

Immediately I knew something was wrong so I quickly summoned my Hokage coat and put it on.

As everyone was taking in this terrifying sight, a strange aura surrounded Pixiebob and she was then flung across the clearing straight at a figure with a large pole lined up to where her head would hit.

Before that happened I formed a Rasengan and threw a kenai right at this person, teleported to where they were and slammed them with my Rasengan.

I then grabbed onto Pixiebob and teleported the two of us back to the group of other students and pros who were now on high alert and panic mode

A crocodile man than came up next to the big person and said, "Well that was just rude, eh Magne."

Tiger then shouted at them demanding to know who they are.

Crocodile man responded, "I am Spinner and that's Magne. But more importantly we are apart of the Vanguard Action Squad for the league of Villains."

So this is what Shigaraki meant that day. Whatever he plans I will not let him succeed.

I then put my hands together and began channeling nature energy into my body.

Sage Mode is now engaged.