The Forbidden Jutsu

The next day in class

Everyone was talking about what happened at the USJ facility the other day I mean who wouldn't, it's kinda a big deal that some villains were able to break into one of the most secure places in Japan. Right while I was thinking about what had happened, my thoughts were interrupted by some of my classmates.

"Hey m/n, by any chance did you get to see the news this morning?" Asked Iida.

"Um... no," I mean why would I when I knew exactly what kind of coverage there would be, or did I really know?

"Well you've got to hear some of these headlines," he continued while starting to read off his phone, "m/n Senju Saves the Day, m/n Senju Fights off Villains at the USJ, m/n Senju: the Future Number One Hero?, Can m/n Senju Live Up to His Family Name?, m/n Senju: How Strong is He? You get the general idea of what the media is talking about right?"

"...."

"M/n?"

"Oh, yes I get it it's just that it's alot to take in."

After Iida told me about the headlines everyone else had started talking about the headlines too and asking me a bunch of questions like how am I going to deal with this sudden amount of attention. Just then Aizawa walked looking as if he was completely fine, much to everyone's surprise.

"Mr Aizawa, I thought you were seriously injured by that monster how are you even walking around?" Asked Tsuyu.

"Thanks to m/n's extraordinary healing abilities I was able to make a full recovery despite my serious injuries within a day. However, that said I must inform you that your battle isn't finished quite yet."

"No don't tell me...more villains?" Asked Midoriya.

"Not quite, in a week is the UA Sports Festival. You will individually be competing against all UA students in your level in various activities in a race to the top. Additionally the festival is also a great way to showcase your quirks and get noticed by hero agencies. With that said you will have the rest of the week off to train for the festival."

We then started to walk out and a bunch of people started to form training groups. I was then stopped by the bakusquad.

"Hey m/n, you know it'll be really manly of you if you would train with us during the week, whaddya say?" Asked Kirishima with a big grin.

"I guess it would but I have to say thanks but no thanks."

His grin then disappeared and was replaced by a confused expression

"Huh, how come?"

"Well you see I was thinking about perfecting a jutsu, a forbidden jutsu to be specific, so I'm gonna need some time and privacy so I could do that, thanks anyway."

I was about to head out until I was shoved into a wall by an angry Bakugou.

"Listen you damn extra you probably think you don't need to train as hard after you beat that monster. But don't underestimate me! I WILL CRUSH YOU!"

Timeskip, To the Senju Estate:

"Well you're here much earlier than usual, so why are you here?" Asked my mom.

I then explained what Aizawa had announced during class how we have the week off so we can train and how the festival is super important.

"Well then it seems like you're gonna be busy these next couple of days. Do have any idea what you'll be doing?" She asked.

"I do actually, but first I need to go see Orochimaru."

"Orochimaru? Why would you need to go see him for?"

"Orochimaru is a scientist and also has extensive knowledge of many kinds of jutsu including forbidden techniques, for that reason I need to go see him."

"Fine, you can go do whatever you need with him, just be careful you don't become one of his experiments."

Timeskip, to Orochimaru's lab:

*knock knock*

I wait at the front door until I hear someone start opening it, I'm then greeted with the snake like eyes of Orochimaru.

"Ah, young m/n it's been such a long time that we've seen each other, please come inside."

He then led me inside towards a table and chairs where we sat down.

"Now tell me young m/n why are you here? You certainly wouldn't be here just to see me, you must have some reason to be here or perhaps you want something from me."

"The Reanimation Jutsu, is it possible to use that jutsu without using an actual sacrifice?" I asked him.

"Ah, so you desire knowledge that you knew only I would have. Well, to answer your question it does require a sacrifice in any circumstances, however there are other ways to get around that."

"And what are these other options, Orochimaru."

"It is entirely possible to create a artificial body using your great grandfather's cells, however there is but one problem. I currently I do not have many of his cells at my disposal. There is an alternative to his cells," he said while starting to smile deviously.

"Well what is this alternative," I replied.

"It is entirely possible your cells are nearly identical to his so I can use your cells instead, I'll just need some of your blood that's all."

"Fine, you could do that then."

"Excellent," he said with a smile, "but if you don't mind me asking why do you want to use this jutsu?"

"Next week is the UA Sports Festival and I need to learn new jutsu and hone my skills, to do that I must learn from and train with the best of the best, but those people have been long dead."

"I see, I trust you have their necessary DNA samples," replied Orochimaru.

I nodded in response.

"Well then let's get to work shall we."

Timeskip, shortly after all the scientific stuff has happened and the artificial bodies were made:

"You remember the proper hand signs for this jutsu right?" Asked Orochimaru.

I nodded.

"Well then, you have everything prepared including your DNA samples, now you can perform the jutsu," Orochimaru stated with a pleased expression.

Well here goes nothing.

"Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation!"