USJ Attack Part 2

As I was running towards where that monster was alot had already happened before I got there. Aizawa seemed to be in a pretty bad shape with that monster over him. That sick looking man was also ranting about something to Mr Aizawa. But something else in that area had caught my attention.

It was Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta hiding behind in the pool area. But there was something in Midoriya's eyes that made me worry that he'd do something reckless.

Then he did. He jumped out and made a dive towards the sick man to try to take him out.

But then the monster went towards to try to block Midoriya's attack.

"Wood Style: Wood Dragon Jutsu!" With that my wood dragon had tightly wrapped around the creature before it had the chance to block Midoriya's attack and caused the man to get hit.

Shock was apparent on everyone's faces even the villains as I restrained the creature with Wood Style.

"Wh-WHAT! YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T USE WOOD STYLE!" yelled Midoriya.

"I lied, but that doesn't matter get yourselves and Mr Aizawa to safety," turning my attention to the villains,"I will deal with these villains."

"B-but they're too strong, y-you'll lose, we need All Might here."

"Damnit Midoriya, I told you to go didn't I! Listen I can take it from here and I WILL defeat these villains! So go!"

Midoriya and the other two then grabbed Aizawa and ran off to a safer area. Meanwhile the sick looking man started to throw a temper tantrum, waving his hands around and making these grunts of anger.

"Now just who the hell are you!? You're interfering with our plans to kill All Might! This Nomu was made specifically to kill All Might and now how is someone like YOU able to restrain it for THIS LONG! NOW WHO ARE YOU!?!" He screamed getting angrier by the second and becoming more unstable.

"I am m/n Senju, great grandson of the legendary Hashirama Senju. Now whenever you're plotting I will put an end to right here and right now!"

"Oh so you're a Senju huh! You even have that Wood Style that made the so called God of Heroism so strong. I despise you the most just because you're his descendant! You're a threat to our plans I have to kill both you and All Might then!" He yelled.

"You are just a erratic man-child who's delusions make you a menace to society, I must stop your schemes now."

"NOMU KILL HIIIIM!!! NOOOW!!!!"

The creature that is now known as Nomu suddenly broke out of the Wood Dragon that was restraining him and ran towards me with murderous intent trying to punch at me.

"Wood Style: Wood Golem Jutsu!"

The golem immediately blocked the Nomu's punch and they started exchanging blow after blow towards each other

The golem immediately blocked the Nomu's punch and they started exchanging blow after blow towards each other. Something seems of though, at this point it should be showing signs of tiredness and fatigue but it's not. It must have some type of high durability quirk because taking multiple direct hits from the wood golem is no easy task, so it must be a quirk of some kind. But all of a sudden I get distracted by a loud and booming voice.

"DO NOT FEAR STUDENTS, BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

All of a sudden there's a sharp and obvious pain in my stomach, I looked down in horror as I realize that in my moment of distraction I had allowed myself to get stabbed straight through my stomach with its fingers. I was then flung across the area by the creature.

I land hard and start coughing up blood as I see All Might fight the enemies. I then started to completely regenerate the entire hole that was once in my stomach. I decide it'll be best to watch the fight to better assess the strengths of these villains and to find the right opportunity to end this myself.

There was a moment where All Might seemed he was about to lose but that was until some of my classmates showed up to defend him. In that moment All Might had started questioning the Nomu's quirk, the villain responded that it had a absorption quirk. Bingo. Game over for them I now have a plan that requires for me to enter sage mode.

I then started to exert enormous amount of chakra which had caught everyone's attention.

"Sage Art: True Several Thousand Hands Jutsu!"

The Nomu then ran towards me but was immediately stopped when it was hit by over a thousand hands simultaneously in less than a minute

Once my jutsu was completely I realize my plan had worked and that the Nomu couldn't successfully absorb the force caused by the consecutive strikes from my jutsu and was defeated.

"Tomura Shigaraki, we must retreat at once otherwise we'll be captured," said the mist guy.

"Hold on Kurogiri, I have something to say to this one," he said while pointing at me, "You're proving to be an even greater threat than I previously thought maybe even greater than All Might. The next time we meet, you'll die."

The villains then vanished and the authorities and the pro heroes showed up to apprehend the Nomu and arrest all the henchmen.

Once we went outside I was the focus of all the conversation on how I defeated the villains and how I could actually use wood style. I then told everyone to please keep my abilities to use Wood Style a secret for now. I also told my classmates that they could call me by my first name if they wanted to. After I made my way to the hospital to completely heal those that were greatly injured during the attack.

AN:
The marking on your face during sage mode is exactly like Hashirama's sage mode.
Also how are y'all liking my story so far? If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know.