The 3rd Hokage

After that happened the car ride to the 3rd Hokage's home was mostly silent, with Jiraiya being to embarrassed to say much. The same can be said for myself, I should have known Jiraiya's pervy side would appear somewhere on this trip.

I think I'll just have to keep it to myself, who knows how my mom will react if she found out I was somewhat of an accomplice to Jiraiya's perversion, she'll probably kill us both. Anyways that's enough of that, i'd rather not relive such an indecent and embarrassing moment such as that.

We finally started to drive into a house's parking space, the Hokage's house I would assume. It was a relatively large 2-story house made of wood in a traditional Japanese styled architecture. I could already tell its one of those houses that would look way larger on the inside.

We then get off the car and a retrieve my bag that was in Jiraiya's trunk. We then approach the front doors and Jiraiya knocks on them, with me right behind him. Now we just wait for him to answer. Soon after, the door opened wide revealing the Hokage wearig the traditional Hokage robes, hat included.

"Oh Sarutobi Sensei. It's been a long time no see hasn't it," greeted Jiraiya with a dumb grin on his face.

"I suppose it has Jiraiya, although you don't seem to have changed a bit," he then took notice of me and went on by saying, "ah you're Tsunade's child aren't you? Please come inside, the both of you."

He then guided us through his house to a living room area with multiple sofas that we sat in, also I was right, it was one of those houses that seem way bigger on the inside. The Hokage then began talking basic small talk and basic ice breaker questions for me. He also began talking with Jiraiya and telling old stories of the both of them and how Jiraiya was bag in the day, especially how perverted he was. He then asked if he's still like this, I then began telling him about the "research" he was doing today. The Hokage immediately began scolding him for that and it's the reason he's become known by some as the Pervy Sage.

After 45 minutes of talking and catching up he then told Jiraiya that it was time for him to leave so he can get to know me better and how he would train me.

So now it was just the 2 of us.

"M/n, now that Jiraiya is gone I'd like to know the specifics of how your power level has progressed, specifically what kinds of jutsu you have mastered."

I then gave him a run down of all the jutsu I know: Wood Style, Flying Raijin, Reanimation etc. As well as all the heroic achievements I've accomplished like defeating the Nomu and winning the sports festival.

After hearing all I told him he took a moment to process what I said while stroking his beard, "I think I have decided how I want to train you, and what to train you. With how you've been progressing, it is entirely possible you may become too reliant on the Wood Style, I'll have to teach you to demonstrate variety with your jutsu styles with whatever suits a situation the best. Also I've decided that it'll be good for you to learn new jutsu while you're here."

"However, today won't be a training day. Today you'll be growing accustomed to my home and we'll be getting to know each other better over a game of chess. You'll also learn a thing or two about strategy while playing against me."