The Reanimation Jutsu

"Summoning: Reanimation Jutsu!"

Two coffins then suddenly rose from the ground and had opened revealing two figures exiting the coffins.

(Ignore the 3rd and 4th hokage)

A confused expression was written all over Hashirama's face, "What...Where am I? What is this?"

"It's the Reanimation Jutsu, it seems someone has recalled us back to the world of the living," Tobirama sternly said to him. He then pointed at me "You there, are you the caster of this jutsu?"

"Yes, I am."

He then looked at me as if he was gazing into my soul with the most intense stare then his face changed into one of realization and curiosity.

"Elder brother, have you noticed something familiar about this person's chakra?"

"Yes, I have, his chakra is nearly identical to my own. Who are you anyway?" Hashirama asked with a curious expression.

"I am m/n Senju, I am also your great grandson."

The moment I said that his face had instantly lit up with excitement.

"Great grandson you say?! That means Tsuna had a child then! How is she, your mother?! How is the world right now?!"

He was asking too many questions at the same time that I couldn't even answer he then pulled me into a bone crushing hug while starting laugh.

In the corner Tobirama had started to get annoyed by his brother's antics and decided to intervene "ENOUGH!" he said with a scowl on his face.

"I understand your excitement elder brother, but why did you summon us here in the first place?"

I then explained why I summoned them how I needed to train hard for the sports festival and that I needed to learn new jutsu. I then explained what happened at the USJ and how I felt that something big might come out of it and that I'll need more power and skills to handle it.

"I suppose we could help in your training, we have nothing else to do. You could use Wood Style right?" asked Tobirama.

"Yes"

"Well I suppose you could refine your Wood Style with elder brother, then you could rotate and learn new jutsu from me. We'll begin your training tomorrow morning, as it seems it's getting late now. You may summon use again at morning."

I then de-summoned the two of them and headed back to the Senju Estate to get some rest for tomorrow morning.