Training with Hashirama

The next day:

I woke up at 7:30 so I can eat some breakfast and train with the two of them early in the day so I could have more time to train with them.

8:00, I just finished eating then I headed over to the training area of the Senju estate, which was a pretty large area.

"Summoning: Reanimation Jutsu!"

What happened next was exactly what happened last time. Two coffins emerged from the ground and out came the two Senju brothers.

"Ah m/n was it? I see that you've decided to train with us early. Nice, nice." Exclaimed a very enthusiastic Hashirama. "Like Tobirama said yesterday, you'll be training with me to hone your Wood Style then you'll rotate so you can learn new jutsu from Tobirama."

I nodded in agreement.

"I'll also add that while you'll be learning primarily by elder brother right now, I'll also be observing from the sidelines and make whatever suggestions I may have. Think of me as an assistant trainer for now. Let's begin your training."

"Now before I begin training you, I must know how far you've advanced with Wood Style. What's the most advanced Wood Style Jutsu you could use?" Asked Hashirama.

"Well while I'm in my base mode I could use the Wood Golem Jutsu, but when I'm in sage mode I could use the Several Thousand Hands Jutsu." I responded.

Hashirama then began performing the hand signs for the Wood Golem Jutsu and underneath him a massive Wood Golem appeared. He then told me to do the same jutsu. I realized that I had to use more hand signs than him and my Golem was significantly smaller than his.

"I see what the problem is. While your chakra reserves may very well rival my own, your chakra refinement and control isn't exactly comparable to my mastery of that, if it was your Wood Golem would be as big as mine."

"Additionally, the amount of hand signs you weave is more than the amount elder brother weaves. The more hand signs you make, the more chakra you consume." Added Tobirama.

"Now in terms of sage mode how long can you sustain that, m/n?"

"Only 30 minutes," I responded.

"30 minutes isn't bad for your age however, if you want to reach my time which is an hour and a half, you'll have to work on absorbing more natural energy and sustaining it."

"Now I know exactly what I'll focus on training you on and hopefully we'll make significant improvements by the time the week is over." Exclaimed Hashirama.

We then began training with each other and he was giving me all sorts of tips and ideas. Something I also was really happy about was learning more about him and all the stories he had to tell. What gave me more joy was that he wanted to know about me and what I'm like.

We trained and talked all morning until the the afternoon came and I had to switch so I could train with Tobirama.