Study Days

The Next Day:

As soon as class ended Aizawa made a big announcement. That next week will be focused on final exams and that we should be studying hard. That not only will there be a written exam but also a practical exam where we use our quirks. And that if we fail these exams we won't be attending summer camp and instead take traditional summer schooling.

Once he left the room some students started panicking and doubting they'd be able to pass. Especially Mina and Kaminari since the two of them had the lowest grades in the midterms.

Yaoyorozu then interrupted their sulking, "Hey you guys, I can help the both of you get on track of things."

"Really, you're the best Yaomomo!" Kaminari shouted excitedly.

Some other students then heard the news that she'd be tutoring students and asked if she could tutor them as well.

"You all want me to tutor y'all?!? This is just perfect! Y'all can come visit my residence over the weekend and I'll have my mother prepare the Great Hall!" Yaoyorozu gushed gleefully.

I then walked up and began conversing, "Now, now, I'm certain the lot of you would also want to put in some training rather than a cram study session. How about this, Friday afterschool we go study at Yaomomo's place, I'd be more than happy to tutor y'all too. And on Saturday we go to the Senju Estate, I have everything you need to get some quality training done there. What'd y'all say?!?"

"Wow that sounds even better!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

"Thank you, m/n!" They all said.

Later on during the day:

I was added to a group chat with me, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Ojiro to better plan out the weekend. We would go to Yaoyorozu's home about 1 hour and a half after school ended so we could go home and pack a bag full of clothes because we'd be staying the night. From there we'd study hard until bedtime. The next day we'll go to my home and we'd start training. They'll stay the night there too so we could train and study on Sunday.

Friday afterschool:

Once school was over I made my way straight to my home to pick up my bag that I'd packed this morning. I also changed out my uniform and put on some jean(ripped? Maybe? You pick) a gray shirt and put on a f/c bomber jacket, to complete the look I put on a pair of vans and fingerless leather gloves. I then went to the garage to pick what car I wanted to drive in, I picked the Audi. As I was beginning to drive out I grabbed my pair of tinted aviators out of the glove compartment and put them on.

20 minutes later:

Yaoyorozu's main gate is now in view. She honestly lives kinda far, the only reason I got here this quick is that I may or may not have went over speed limit. And I may or may not have passed some reds. I know i know some future hero, no one was around okay. As I was about to drive into the gateway  I saw my friends from the rearview mirror with their jaws dropped to the floor.

I then backed up a little bit to where they were at and rolled down my window, "Oh hey guys, I almost didn't see y'all there," I said sarcastically with a hint of sass.

"You don't have to flex on us like that, man,"Kaminari complained.

"This whole weekend is probably just going to be the rich kids flexing on us," Jirou added.

"Hm, maybe. Anyways y'all should hop in, one of y'all is gonna have to walk though. This car can't cram all of y'all in, you can try though."

Sero then grew a mischievous grin, "we're stuffing Kaminari in the trunk!"

Before he could argue Sero tackled him to the ground and quickly tied him up with his tape and even taped his mouth shut, then he got stuffed in the trunk.

The rest of them then got in the car. I rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath, "well that worked."

I then drove up to Yaoyorozu's speaker and she let us through.

For the rest of the day me and Yaoyorozu spent time giving lectures and began to breakdown various topics they thought were confusing. Afterwards we fell asleep, a bit too tired to do anything else.

When we woke up we ate our breakfast and I drove the boys to my home while the Yaoyorozu drove the girls, following behind me

As was the case with Yaoyorozu's mansion, everyone was also impressed with the size and decor of the Senju Estate. Soon after I took them to the proper training area and I coached them on how they can improve and do things better. Due to the wealth acquired by the Senju, there were bots for them to fight, just like the ones used in their entrance exam. Plus we did hear from Kendo that the practical is supposedly just fighting bots, so it's good practice for them. And on a plus side, these bots have slightly more advanced AI. As each hour passed I would notice some improvements and some weaknesses that I would try to correct.

By 5pm I decided that it was time to call it a day and eat some dinner. We all collectively decided that we wanted pizza so I called in a order. After we ate we played games and had fun. Once we started getting tired we all fell asleep.

On Sunday morning me and Yaoyorozu gave one final lecture on strategy. Afterwards, I had them apply the knowledge they just learned into some proper training. This time though, I had them fight against each other which they did well at.

At 2pm we called it a day well done. I drove the boys back to their homes and Yaoyorozu drove the girls back to their homes. And that concluded the three day study session.

A/n
PSA: do not drive recklessly like m/n. Also, it isn't nice to stuff someone in a trunk.
This concludes the PSA.