Internships

The day after the sports festival ended we had our usual class. Homeroom was same as always, us being loud and Mr. Aizawa telling us to be quiet. But this time everyone was loud because they were talking about all the fame and recognition they were getting from everyone on the streets.

Aizawa then had enough of everyone's loudness as his quick activated, eyes glowing red, hair going up as he said, "Everyone be quiet I have a few announcements to make to start class off with."

He then went on about how that there's a draft for students to choose which hero agencies they'd like to intern for.
He then went on to say how certain hero agencies have specifically offered internship spots to select individuals. I just so happened to be the one with the most offers.

"Despite some of you not being specifically requested, you will all be interning at an agency this week, now my next announcement is that today we'll be discussing hero informatics."

Some classmates begun to complain to others as they thought it'd be a surprise test, but no it wasn't.

"By hero informatics, I'm talking about codenames. Today you will be choosing your hero names. Choose wisely, these names should reflect what kind of hero you want to be. Midnight will be the one to decide if she approves of these names. In the meantime I'll just take a nap."

One by one my classmates began pitching ideas for their hero names, some getting denied while others being accepted. From the childish and obnoxious names such as King Explosion Murder, to others being more suitable and self explanatory like Tailman, while some were just downright mysterious like Tsukuyomi. There sure were a variety of unique names.

A hero name for me? I haven't really thought about too deeply. Should I choose a name that announces my abilities. Or should I have a discreet and mysterious name. Maybe I'd want a name that pays homage to my family. So many things to factor in when choosing a hero name.

My inner thoughts were then broken by Midnight,"M/n, you're one of the last students to not have chosen a hero name, have you decided on something?"

"No I haven't, there's just alot of things I'd like to factor in. I just need some time to think about it."

"That's fine, but it's best that you'd choose one asap."

Classes then went on as usual but at the end of the day us students got our respective lists of all hero agencies we could intern for. Let's take a quick look at mine Endeavor Hero Agency, Best Jeanist Hero Agency, Nighteye Hero Agency, Hawks Hero Agency. Alot of big names besides these are interested. I'll take a closer look at this at the estate.

At the Senju Estate:
I texted my mom to tell where that I'm home. I then got a quick response tell me to go to the main living room which was a bit odd.

When I got there I saw both my mom and Jiraiya waiting for me.

"Hey kid, congrats on the sports festival win. You were outstanding out there," greeted Jiraiya with a smile on his face. "But you're here right now because we've got something important to discuss."

My mom then carried on the discussion, "Recently, I've heard that they're finally having you students interning at a agency. Well me and Jiraiya have been talking about it and we think that we've found the perfect opportunity for that," she said as she handed me a card, "it's not exactly a agency but learning from him would do you alot of good. Besides even though it's not a agency it still qualifies as a internship. He's agreed to see you if your interested."

I then began to inspect the card and there wasn't much to go by. All it had was a picture of an elderly man, his name, address and number. Wait a minute this guy's name is sounding familiar. Sarutobi. I think he was the number one hero some time before All Might. Hiruzen Sarutobi. The same guy who inherited the hero name Hokage?

"Is this the same person I think he is?" I asked the two of them.

"He is indeed. He's the man who taught me, your mom, and Orochimaru. He learned directly from both Hashirama and Tobirama Senju. And he was once the number one hero. He also helped establish many hero agencies and many hero schools like UA. This is the 3rd Hokage."

I then began thinking about it. This man had learned from 2 of the greatest heroes to ever lived, the first heroes in fact. And they trusted and believed in him so much that they gave him their  hero name. He also taught and trained many amazing and talented heroes like my mom and Jiraiya. He's part of the reason why heroes are so widespread and admired. He must know alot and have an immense amount of wisdom.

"So m/n. You interested in learning from him?" Asked Jiraiya.

I then nodded quickly, not even caring about the other agencies that gave me an offer. This certainly is a rare opportunity.

"Good, I'll take you to go see him tomorrow then. Be ready when I pick you up tomorrow."