M/n vs Bakugou

Location: arena waiting room

It hasn't even been 5 minutes since my fight with Todoroki and I'm already freaking out. Not because I'm scared of Bakugou but because of all these reactions to my Wood Style. It's already all the talk of the media right now and it's not even been a day yet. And yet I've already seen hundreds of headlines talking about me.

I unconsciously began shaking and hyperventilating uncontrollably as my mind began to become plagued with negative thoughts. Are villains going to start targeting me? Didn't they do that with great grandfather? Did I do the right thing, letting the public know about my power at such a young age? Are people going to look at my differently now?

Out of sheer panic and frustration I then threw multiple chairs and one table across the room and destroyed them with one my jutsu. I then just collapsed against a wall and pulled my legs against my chest and just sat there as I let out a scream. The room was a mess. I was a mess.

An: for reference, I'm imagining this sight as the scene in Thor The Dark World with Loki in prison.

M/n's hair is also disheveled and I guess the foot can be bloody too.

****
I stayed sitting like that and silently started to sob for the next few minutes until someone had opened the door and looked at me straight in my depressing eyes. That person being All Might.

In All Might's eyes what he saw was a young frightened boy who finally broke from years of pressure from society's expectations. And his heart broke for him.

"I don't know if could do it, All Might," I said almost in a whisper. "How do you do it, be number one when so many eyes are on you."

By that point All Might had already crouched down in front of me and soaked in both my condition and surroundings.

"Well, sometimes I don't know how I do it either. To tell you the truth there is something that I'm sometimes afraid of letting people know about me, you're going to have to keep this a secret first."

I then looked at him in disbelief as I wondered what this thing was.

To say the least I was shocked when his body transformed to this weak and frail form. He then continued to tell me about what happened with him and how he's still the hero he was despite these new risks.

"I'll tell you one thing m/n. Being a hero isn't about how many or how little people think of you. It's about making sacrifices to do the right thing to help others. That's exactly what happened when you fought the Nomu, you didn't care what people thought, you just acted out to save your classmates. I always say 'I am here' with a smile because I want to try to get that message across whenever I say that. So no matter what they say about you, only you have the power to use your quirk for something heroic, and to say the least you've got what it takes to be one no matter the odds."