Heroes vs Villains Training part 2

"NOW YOUNG SENJU, I WILL BE FILLING THE ROLE AS VILLAIN DURING THIS EXERCISE DUE TO THE FACT THAT AS A FUTURE HERO, YOU WILL NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR THESE TYPES OF SITUATIONS. IF YOU HOPE TO WIN AGAINST ME DON'T HOLD BACK BUT I'LL MAKE SURE TO PULL MY PUNCHES."

"Do not underestimate me All Might," I said confidently while looking at him dead in his eyes.

He then smiled and said to get to my position at the warehouse. All the while many of my classmates were staring bullets in my back, probably wondering how I would fight All Might on my own and if I even have a strategy. 'Don't hold back he said' if only it were that simple. Even if I did use wood style against him I don't think it would change the outcome of this battle, sure it would make things quick but as a future hero it would be wise to showcase my strategic abilities in combination with my other jutsu. Besides there is no reason to reveal I could use wood style at this point.

I'm at the entry point of the warehouse, now it's time to put my strategy in motion. "Shadow Clone Jutsu," with that a singular shadow clone appeared beside me. "Stay behind me but near me," I tell it. You see I'm hoping I could take a direct approach to All Might and unleash a entourage of jutsu that would hopefully distract him so that my shadow clone could touch the bomb. My key advantage is that All Might is completely unaware of the many jutsu I can access. Like most people he most likely is unaware of individual jutsus like the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

As I'm searching through the warehouse I start to sense his presence so I make my way towards it. I then stumble across the room where the bomb is at and I see All Might.

Now phase 2 of my plan will be put into motion "Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu," I whispered.

As the mist starts filling the room I notice the confused expression All Might is making. I've already won then if this jutsu made him confused.

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" I shouted.

All Might barely dodged but he's too slow as he got slammed by me with my Lightning Style chakra cloak.

He then started taking a offensive throwing punch after punch which I dodged and blocked until one actually hit and sent me flying backwards.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER, YOU'RE DOWN AFTER ONE HIT FROM ME?" He taunted as he started to engage in close quarters combat with me again.

I have to end this now.

"Wind Style: Great Breach!"

With that jutsu All Might got sent flying across the room and made a small crater in the wall. But before he had a chance to get up I had already weaved the hand signs for my next jutsu.

"Lightning Style: Thunderbolt Jutsu!"

With that jutsu the crater he was in got even bigger and he actually looked like he took damage.

Some of his clothes were tattered and there were charred marks over his costume, mostly likely from that Lighting Style jutsu. And at this point all the mist had dissipated.

After a few seconds All Might rose from his place, laughing.

"HA HA HA HA. IT SEEMS I HAVE UNDERESTIMATED YOU YOUNG SENJU. YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO DO SOME DAMAGE ON ME. AND TO BE QUITE HONEST THIS FIGHT IS PROVING TO BE THE MOST EXCITING I'VE HAD IN A WHILE. BUT KNOW THIS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I'M GOING TO TRY TO RESIST PULLING MY PUNCHES."

"I'm sorry All Might but you won't have to be doing that as this match is already over."

"HA HA HA. DON'T GET COCKY AND THINK YOU'VE ALREADY WON, THAT'S SUCH A BAD MINDSET."

"Look to your left"

As he did that my shadow clone placed his hands on the bomb thus ending the battle.

"WHAAAAT?! WHEN DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"You truly did underestimate me, All Might. I did that right before I conjured up all the mist. You see that mist was supposed to initially distract and confuse you so I can engage you directly. While you were distracted dealing with me my clone would have positioned itself by the bomb, waiting for the time to touch it. I'll admit I did get slightly worried when you took a offense."

We stayed silent for a few moments until he placed a hand on my shoulder then started praising not just my strategic abilities but also my actual strength. And as unlikely as it seemed, All Might was the one who had to go to Recovery Girl to treat his minor burns.