Jiraiya's Antics

The next day a woke up relatively early at 9am so I can be ready for him to take me to the 3rd's home. When I got out of bed I did my usual routine: use the bathroom, eat, brush my teeth, change into my clothes, and then finally brush my hair.

The only thing different about today's routine is that I had to pack a bag with clothes, materials, and all sorts of items of necessity for my stay at the 3rd Hokage's home.

After doing all of that I waited for a little while until I got a text from Jiraiya telling me that he's parked outside for me to come out.

I thought about waking up my mom and saying goodbye to her. I then quickly decided against that as I shivered in fear at the thought of her fuming in rage about me interrupting her beauty sleep.

I then headed out to his car and put my bag into the trunk and stepped inside the passenger's side.

"Hey m/n, you ready to get going now?"

I then nodded at him.

"Ok well I'll just let you know that it's gonna be a 2 to 3 hour drive as he lives at the base of Mt Fuji. Also somewhere on the way we're going to have to make a quick stop."

I gave him a expression of confusion as I wondered what this quick stop would be.

He noticed and went on by saying "I found a good place that I'd like to conduct a bit of research at," he said with a mischievous grin on his face.

I soon agreed to the idea but I had already forgotten what his idea of research was, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to it.

On the drive we listened to some music and Jiraiya started to talk about what makes a good hero and how I've been progressing in terms of strength.

Timeskip:

We had finally entered a town at the base of Mt Fuji and Jiraiya went on to say this is where the quick stop is at and we'll go to the 3rd's house soon.

We drove into a hot springs site and he parked the car inside the site's parking lot.

"Now this is the place where I have to do my research at," he said as he pulled out some binoculars, "now if you don't want to wait with me you can go soak in the hot spring."

He showed me where he would be at doing his research and I went off to the men's hot spring.

I then stripped my clothes off in the men's changing room and wrapped a towel around my waist. I made my way into the hot spring which was actually empty for the moment and I started basking in the water's heat.

30 minute timeskip:

It's been awhile so I might as well go check on Jiraiya really quick.

I made my way over to him with the towel wrapped around me and saw he had the binoculars with him. I then looked at the direction they were pointed at a group of women. And then it hit me.

He's looking at all these women to write his dirty adult books again.

"Hey Jiraiya!" I shouted at him a bit too loudly.

A woman then screamed out "There's a boy and old man watching us!"
"Let's get them!"

We quickly bolted from the scene and I somehow managed to get my clothes on in the changing room before they found us and we drove off.