1.

"YOU BETTER BE PREPARED

"YOU BETTER BE PREPARED."

The voice caused you to flinch and jerk forward violently from your slouched position in the chair. Your hands were tied behind your back, and duct tape covered your lips. A blindfold covered your eyes.

You didn't want Jimin to hurt you anymore.

"Y/n," he murmured, ripping off the blindfold. He watched your arms shake violently, and tilted his head. He leaned down towards your face, wrapping his fingers around your throat. "Why can't you love me back?" He asked, staring into your traumatized features. His eyes were twitching, insanely and angrily.

He turned your face towards the side, and you started pulling at the ropes. They dug into your skin, but you didn't care. 

You felt his lips on your neck, brushing along slightly. Tears threatened to spill out, you knew you were almost at your breaking point, and he did too. But you refused to give up, you had to get out of here. 

Somehow. Because this wasn't real. Somewhere in the back of your mind, you knew this was a trap.

"Shush," he picked at the corner of the duct tape, and quickly tore it off. You tasted blood as you cringed from the pain. You didn't have long, the fresh air was going to be gone soon. You didn't want this, and knew that the real Jimin wouldn't do this to you.

"Say it," he glared down into your eyes. "Say that you love me."

You were tempted to take it literally, that you love me. But you knew that would make him mad. You struggled even more, and shook your head. Your head jerked to the side, and a stinging sensation was felt on your face. He had just slapped you.

He was getting frustrated by your stubbornness and pushed your chair down with you in it. He kicked you in the stomach, hard. And you coughed out a few drops of blood. The metallic taste lingered in your mouth.

"Why?" He asked you, kicking you again.

He grabbed your neck, pulling you up and aggressively kissing your collarbone. You struggled in his grip, and you knew it was going to leave bruises. He then stopped, and chuckled. 

"I was being nice, Y/n." He smirked. "Maybe I shouldn't have. I brought you here, and all the right tools are here." Your eyes widened, you had an idea what he was talking about, but he knew you were terrified of them.

He disappeared into the darkness for a few moments, but then, you saw him roll out a cart.

"I know you don't like needles," his voice dropped by an octave, and you felt stinging in your arms. Blood tickled your skin and you held back a sob. "Long ago, your little boy friend, that Kim Taehyung, well, we were best friends. And we gave it all up."

You saw gleaming rows of metal, and almost screamed when you saw a few scalpels and knives. His hand grabbed a scalpel, holding it up and staring at you. You were terrified, and you felt a lump in your throat.

You cried out as he dug the scalpel into your leg, sticking it there. Why did it feel so real?

Then you couldn't hold back your sobs as you heard your bone crack. He had broken your other leg. He picked up a small hammer, and a nail, digging the screw into your shoulder. Then you felt the hammer smashing the nail in.

Blood gushed out of all your wounds. You felt your hands being untied, and him lifting you up. You felt your head being submerged into water. You held your breath as long as you could, but you were exhausted.

"Jimin." You coughed as he lifted you up again.

By a miracle, you somehow wrenched yourself out of his grip. Your fingers wrapped around a scalpel. And you directed the blade towards your heart. He froze, his hand outstretched. "Please, Y/n. Don't do this."

You felt tears stream down your face and you shook your head. You plunged the scalpel into your chest and gasped.

"I'm sorry," you whispered before you felt your eyes start to close. "Goodbye, Park Jimin."

Your eyes snap open. This was beyond fucked up. You regretted making that deal with the devil. Because what was the point of having them love you this way when the deal prevented you from loving them back? And how could you bear to kill all seven of them, several times over, the boys you had loved since you were a teenager, to escape this place?

You want to scream, but you know you won't have enough time.

The next portal opens, and you fall through. You can imagine the devil laughing at your foolishness. He's thriving off of your pain right now.

In each new world, you end up in a new storyline, with another character background. And it will never end until...

What had he said? You couldn't even remember, but you noticed your wounds healing, your body being prepared for a new form of torture.

You swallowed. Jimin's gone for now. But who's going to come for you next?