5.

YOU GROANED AS YOU TRIED TO PUSH YOURSELF TO A SITTING POSITION

YOU GROANED AS YOU TRIED TO PUSH YOURSELF TO A SITTING POSITION. You gasped as you rolled over your left leg, the broken ankle. You leaned against the wall, trying to calm yourself down. Namjoon had given you three days to run from him. And if he didn't find you three times, you were a free woman.

He had already found you twice, the second time breaking your ankle, making it much harder for you to run. You were running in an abandoned car park garage, dragging yourself. You had made a small nest to rest there. And prayed he wouldn't find you.

This time, though, when you limped back to the hideout, you saw him. He was sitting there, staring at you. Fear coursed through your veins as you tried to run. You ended up tripping, and you felt his fingers close around your ankle.

"Namjoon!" You gasped, trying to kick him away. Unfortunately, he was too strong, grabbing you and then lifting you up. You struggled in his arms, "Let me go!"

"Sorry, babe," you heard him say. "That won't be possible." You felt a sharp prick in your neck, and soon enough, you started to fall unconscious.

---------

Your eyes snapped open. Your hands were bound above your head by a rope tied something on the ceiling. Your mouth was gagged as well. Your ankle felt much better and not swollen and painful. The door flung open to reveal Namjoon.

"Finally," he shook his head. "You're awake." You made as much negative noise as you could.

"I gave you three chances to run," he whispered in your ear. "And I found you, every single times." He gestured at you, "And again, you're tied up and ready for the torture that'll follow."

He stepped back, and then chuckled. "Maybe I'll give you one more chance. I'll take off the gag, and if you say that you love me, and mean it, then you won't have to suffer." When he did take off the gag, you spitted the words at him.

"I will never love you," you snarled at him. He tilted his head, a bit annoyed by your stubborn behavior. "I expected you to say that," he smiled psychotically. "Which is why I plan to make today very painful."

"When I let you go and you come running back to me, the only person that ever accepted you, well, I'll have a good laugh over it," he said. You looked down, he had hit one of your sore spots, and you stopped struggling.

You watched him disappear and come back a minute later wheeling a cart with a tray on it. You could make out the glint of scissors, a scalpel, a few knives, a tattoo set, and a lighter. On the bottom row, you could see a large bucket of water.

He was silent as he approached you, once again shoving the gag in your mouth. You saw him pick up the scissors, and turn towards your shaking form. "Now," he looked at you. "Let's start the fun."

You felt the scissors cutting the fabric of your shirt off, and saw him drop the cloth onto the floor. He picked up a tattoo needle and you mentally gasped. You clenched your teeth and squeezed your eyes shut.

You felt him carving letters into your back, and could vaguely make it out as: Property of RM.

RM... The name he went by so police wouldn't know who he was. Your back felt like it was on fire. Then he picked up a scalpel and you swallowed. The old painful scars that he had inflicted with that thing hadn't even healed yet.

Your screams were muffled as you felt him cut part of your back. Blood tickled your skin and you clenched your teeth. You had to get out of here somehow. Except, somehow seemed far away.

"Y/n," you heard him say from behind you. His hot breath was fanning your neck. Then he started towards the front of you. He stared into your grief-stricken features and terrified expression with a sadistic gleam in his eyes.

"Why can't you love me?" He asked.

If you weren't tied up, you would've doubled over. He had punched you really hard in the abdomen. You gasped in pain and shock.

"Don't you see?" He murmured. "You can save yourself so much suffering if you just say the words."

He took out the gag again, then looked at you. "Say it," he whispered. "I know you're a tough little cookie, but it's time to give up."

"If I say those words," you glared at him, your voice shaking but strong. "During any of this torture, I will never ever mean any of that. So fuck off."

He sighed, "well, I guess I'll have to resort to this." He flicked on another light in the room. Your eyes widened as you saw the mutilated form of Seokjin.

"Now, dear," he smirked. "Say the damn words."