3.

YOU HEARD SOMETHING THAT WOKE YOU UP SOMETIME AROUND MIDNIGHT

YOU HEARD SOMETHING THAT WOKE YOU UP SOMETIME AROUND MIDNIGHT. You tried to shake it off, but you couldn't. Of course, you weren't going to be like those girls in horror movies who go see what the source of the sound was.

You hated the dark. You hated nighttime. So you buried deeper into your covers. You kept an eye open, a crack in the blanket so you could see.

You could spot a humanoid shadow in the corridor that led to your room. You always kept the door open and now was one of the times you regretted it. Because you were a paranoid and safety conscious person, you always kept a gun near you.

Your hands wrapped around the handle of the gun, your finger resting on the trigger. You slid the point under the blanket and directed it towards the door.

And that's when you heard him speak. He sounded vaguely familiar, his voice was light but affirmative. 

It was Jungkook.

"Y/n," he cooed in a sing-song voice that sent a shiver up your spine. "I know you're here." He sounded much closer now. "Don't try to hide from me," you could imagine the look on his face. 

This wasn't the Jungkook you knew.

You felt the blanket being lifted up from you. You pointed the gun at the first thing you saw, Jungkook. The bullet slid into the chamber and you pulled the trigger. It didn't kill him, but it did hit him in the arm.

He didn't scream or wince. The smile on his face grew even more. "Stay away from me!" You shrieked, holding the gun out. "Jungkook! Please!"

He wrenched the gun out of your grasp and tossed it behind him. You started crawling back, but soon, you felt your back hit the wall. Shit, you thought. You were cornered and you were terrified and unarmed.

You screwed your eyes shut, not wanting to see what he would do. You felt his cold fingers wrap around your neck. You felt him cover your mouth with a cloth. Your eyes started to close, and too late, you started struggling.

"Good night, princess," he whispered.

--------------

You woke up, finding out you were tied in a chair. You pulled at the ropes, and they dug into your skin, turning it red.

"Don't try to struggle," Jungkook spoke up. You couldn't see where he was, but you could hear him. You could taste bile, and you swallowed. "You!" You yelled when he appeared in your vision. You started tugging at your bonds again. "Jeon Jungkook, where am I?!"

"You're in my home," he said smoothly. "You will obey me." He towered over you, and you struggled to look up. "You're mine, your mind, body and soul. You can call me sick and possessive, but you are mine."

You glared at him, "stop pretending, Jungkook. You know I have a boyfriend."

"Min Yoongi?" He smiled. "Well, the thing is, I know how he got you to love him. He tortured you and broke you. Then he wiped your memory and  told you that he was your boyfriend." You shook your head, wanting to block out his voice.

"Stop lying!" You snapped, your vision blurry. "He loves me and I love him! I don't love you!"

His eyes were cold as he looked into yours, he tilted his head. "Well," he said quietly, pulling out a knife from his pocket  and flicking the blade outwards. "I guess I'll have to show you."

He drove the blade into your shoulder and you gasped in pain. "Remember," he murmured. "This is what he did to you. The pain will help you remember." His lips brushed your neck, then trailed towards your face.

You looked away, then flinched as you felt his lips on yours. You felt him frown when you didn't kiss back. He pulled away and chuckled darkly, staring at the blood dripping down your clothes. "I'll have so much fun breaking you." He pulled out the knife, and you winced. 

He walked away into the darkness, and soon you heard a door open and slam close. You sighed, shaking your head.

"You can't break what's already broken," you mumbled, drooping froward.

------------------

*kills myself*