4.

THE STORE YOU WORKED AT CLOSED AROUND ELEVEN PM

THE STORE YOU WORKED AT CLOSED AROUND ELEVEN PM. Your life felt like a cliche: girl is out late at night and gets kidnapped. You shook off the thoughts, you couldn't afford to become paranoid, especially since nothing had happened in the year that you had been here. At the same time, you felt something was going to happen.

As you opened the door and got in, you saw someone sitting in the passenger seat. You screamed, but then realized it was Hoseok.

But it wasn't.

Hoseok didn't have glowing red eyes that scared the shit out of you. Hoseok didn't glare at you like that and he never had fangs. You quickly put your hands up in surrender, stepping back.

"Get in the car," he growled, and you quickly obeyed him. You felt him put a cloth over your mouth, and you fell unconscious. But just before you did, you heard him say something that sent shivers up your spine. "It's time for you to see who your true master is,"

---

When your eyes opened, you felt shackles around your wrists and ankles. And you were spread-eagled tied on a bed. You didn't know where you were or why you were kidnapped. You saw Hoseok sitting in on a throne, watching you. A throne? Do we live in the medieval ages?

"Y/n," he smiled, and you saw the old Hoseok for a minute. "Welcome to hell."

Your eyes widened, "Hell?" You started struggling, even though you knew it was useless. He started walking towards you, and chuckled at your meaningless attempt to flee from him. He traced his finger along your jawline and you tried to bite his fingers.

"Nuh-uh, angel," he chided, shaking his head. "Be a good girl and stay. I don't want to have to punish you."

"Why am I here?" You croaked.

"Because I love you," was his straightforward answer.

You were horrified, hopefully he wasn't one of those psychopaths who kidnapped their love interest and made them try to love them back. "Hoseok," you started. "I-"

"Remember that day I confessed to you?" He asked. "I was a fool to think you'd say yes, willingly. And it hurt me. Oh, it hurt me a lot." He gestured to himself, "it made me take this risk. To become a monster."

He sighed, "but, I know how to make you mine now. Demons don't have emotions, but I do, and I used it on you. And since you won't love me back, well, in Hell, we use something call dominance."

You glared at him. Not with your normal glare, but with your death glare. You almost saw Hoseok flinch, but he stood his ground, staring back at you.

The chains limited your movement as you tried to move back. He started towards you and a whimper escapes your lips. He chuckled darkly, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at him. "Do you know how long I've wanted to do this to you?" He asked, his eyes gleaming.

He pulled a blindfold over your eyes, and you suddenly felt him on top of you. You could feel his soft lips on your neck, his fangs slightly pricking you. You screamed from the pain as his fangs dig into your skin, writhing. "Hoseok!" You shrieked. "Don't do this!"

You knew begging wasn't going to be helpful. You felt his cold fingers curl around the hem of your shirt. Before you could scream at him, he had ripped it off, along with your skirt, leaving you in just your undergarments.

"Now," you heard him say, tears streaming down your face. "Let's start the real fun, shall we?"