6.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE TO TELL ME,"  you heard a raspy voice say

"I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE TO TELL ME,"  you heard a raspy voice say. "Where is he?" Yoongi stood behind you, admiring your shaking form like one would a beautiful picture. His eyes gleamed with pure sadism. You gasped as you felt him punch you in the abdomen.

A metallic taste filled your mouth. "I admire your loyalty," he whispered. "But don't you think it's time to give up?" You struggled in the chains binding you, shaking your head furiously. No, you were not broken yet. But you had to stay strong.

"Leave my family alone," you glared at him, staring into his blank eyes. "You'll never find them, nor will I ever tell you!" He sighed, pulling out a key from his pocket and unlocking you from your chains.

You couldn't walk anymore, he had broken your leg. So you instantly fell to the floor, on the broken leg. You gasped in pain, breathing hard.

"Come on, Y/n," he said, picking you up. "I gave you many chances to tell me, and you haven't listened, so I'll have to go extreme."

As if what you endured the previous weeks weren't extreme enough.

"Tell me!" He yelled, throwing against the wall. You pinched your lips together in response. He glared at you, shaking his head. Then his voice softened "Just tell me," he said softly. "The beast won't have to come out." He kicked you in the stomach, preventing you from getting back up.

Blood dripped out of your lips, and you screamed. A scream that was more animal sounding than human. He picked you up by the collar and slammed you against the wall, his fingers clamped around your throat. You stared into his conflicted eyes for a second.

Then he punched you in the jaw, and you cringed, flinging your arms in front of you to protect your face. You tried to kick him, but he grabbed your foot, pulling you down towards the floor. Then he kicked you in the back, you groaned, falling limp.

Your eyes widened as he stepped towards your fingers, then screamed as his foot crushed them. You curled up, clutching your broken fingers with your uninjured hand. You pressed your forehead against the floor as Yoongi towered above you.

You howled again as you felt a stabbing pain in your shoulder. You gasped as you tried to reach for the knife that was embedded in it. "Yoongi," you managed to say. "Stop..."

"Then tell me," he growled. You yanked the blade out of your shoulder, wincing as you did. "They're..." you gasped for breath before wincing. "Dead..." You saw his face go slack for a moment before frowning again.

"You're lying," he shook his head. "You're fucking lying!"

"No, I'm not." Blood trickled out from your lips. "Namjoon... and the rest of them... they killed my... family. You got injured, you don't remember what happened. Namjoon had your mind wiped before giving you a chance at a new life."

His eyes were wide as you continued, "you somehow found your way back to them. Begged them to take you in. And they did. And they gave you a c-cover story."

"They don't know you have me here," you whispered hoarsely. "They told me not to tell you. They might as well kill me." You swallowed, letting the words fall out. "So finish it... Yoongi."

"No, no, no!" He screamed, well, more like a sob and a groan and scream. "No." He looked back at you, his jaw set.

"I won't kill you," He said, his voice dropping an octave, venom lacing his words. "Y/n, I remember now. Everything. I owe you... but there's something I have to do. I'll be back."

His eyes started to glow red, skin began burning away. His head lit on fire, and you scooted back. His attention turned towards you.

"Ghost rider," you whimpered.

He flung open the door, and closed it, locking you inside once again.

"The cold blooded killer," your heart fell.