11.

YOONGI SIPPED THE GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE AS HIS EYES darted towards the door where you were

YOONGI SIPPED THE GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE AS HIS EYES darted towards the door where you were. But you noticed. Trying to be subtle, you thought, a sneer twisting your face for a fraction of a second. He didn't know who you were, but you knew who he was. You were almost tempted to fly at him and cut his throat.

No, you told yourself. Not yet.

He smirked, waving his hand as if he was expecting you to come over. You rolled your eyes internally, ignoring him on the outside, but watching his every move on the inside. You bought a single beer as you headed towards him. He got to you first, pressing his body against yours against the wall.

"So," he slurred. "The FBI sends you, hm?"

You faltered for a moment. How could he know? You thought. He'd never seen you before, not that you were aware of. And you were very aware of your surroundings. You smiled again, "yes, they do, Min Yoongi." 

Subtly, you slipped your hand into your pocket, within the folds of your dress, pulling out a pill. With him distracted, you reached towards the glass nearby the table and dropped the pill in, smiling on the inside. 

You were waiting for the signal, watching the balconies above and swinging Yoongi to a position where he would think you were looking at him instead of the balcony. "What's your secret?" He murmured, before attacking your lips with relish. It was hard and unyielding at first, as if he didn't want to do it. But soon, you fell into rhythm.

He put you down onto the chair, and you smirked as he took a swig of alcohol. "Let's go," she suggested, and his face softened. His hands took keys as he brought you to a room, unlocking the front door. "I hope you don't mind," he started. "If I take a little shower first." You smiled sweetly, "no, not at all." You watched as he disappeared into the bathroom door.

You held your wrist up, where your bracelet concealed a hidden device. "It's done, sir."

"Good," a low voice murmured on the other end. Minutes later and you were starting to get worried. Yoongi was already coming out of the bathroom and your team still hadn't come in yet. He smiled at you, but you could tell he was really drunk and drowsy from the pill you had slipped in earlier.

"Not bad," he smirked. "Song Y/n. You almost managed to get me." You shrank back as he approached, then screamed as he shoved you onto the bed, pinning your arms down. He pressed against you.

"Unfortunately," he said. You could hear him getting something, then felt the cold metal clamp around your wrists. "You don't know my family." You'd never felt what being arrested was like before, but it was humiliating.

"No," you said, quiet at first, but growing louder. "NO! LET GO!"

"How about," he planted a kissed on your back, now bare. "No."

"Please," you whimpered, but you were powerless. "Let go of me."

"You see," he said. "I can't really do that. And you really would've caught me if your leader hadn't been a good friend of mine." Your eyes widened. Traitor, you thought. You thought fiercely. You couldn't exactly fight your way out of this, since you weren't a combat specialist, unlike Jimin and Jungkook. 

But Namjoon? A traitor? It was too much to take in.

Your legs came up, and your feet circled his neck. You heard his breath hitch, and you twisted. Now, your hands were in front of you instead of behind you. You growled, like a cornered animal. And an amused smirk came over him.

"Really?" He rolled his eyes.

You kicked him in the balls. You didn't wait for him to regain his senses. You knocked him down, which by the way, was a terrible mistake on your part.

He grabbed you again. "No one is coming to save you," he said. "And Namjoon did say I could do anything I wanted to you, Y/n." 

"I'm a criminal," he said. "And I want you."