Chapter one

First person point of view

Today is the first day of my summer vacations. FINALLY! I was getting really annoyed by maths. I knew that Alessio was about to come to my house because he had nothing else to do and anyway, we always hangout.

Alessio is my best friend since ever. I was born in Italie and my mom and his were best friend so we grew up together. When I turned 8 I moved to Colorado because my dad had a job there. 2 year after, Alessio moved there too for acting. During those 2 years that I wasn't with Alessio, I had no friends and my mom even thought I was depressed. But for real, who's depressed at 8 years old? I didn't even know what this word meant then. Anyway, as you can tell me and Alessio has been friends since ever.

I've always had a crush on him, ok I admit it but he doesn't see me like I see him so why would I try huh? Plus, he's like famous or something. Last week we were at the mall and a group of girls asked him for his number and shit. They were crying and one of them fainted! I was so shocked to see that my best friend was a celebrity now. But seriously I'm kinda sad because we don't hangout as much as before because he's busy a lot with all of those
shows, interview and shits like that.

A notification sound came out of my phone, I checked. It was Alessio.

Lessio
Sam? I'm coming to ur house. I'm boredddd :)
Sam
I knew it.
Lessio
I never come to your house ok so HOW COULD U KNOW
Sam
Are you sure u never come? Because u were here ummm... Friday, Monday and all the weekend.
Lessio
That's not even true. Wait... is it?
Sam
U so dumb.
Lessio
Im here :)

Since Alessio was always there he just came into my house without knocking or else. He said hi to my mom and went upstairs to my room.

- Ok so do you ship Millie bobby brown with Jacob Satorius or Finn Wolfhard. I said while he was coming into my room.
- ummmm... Finn. Jacob's a fuckboy. he answered.
- I ship her with Noah Schnapp. I said even if it wasn't in the choices I mentioned before.
- Noah wasn't even in the choices!
- Well, I added him, because I'm smart you douche.

He pushed me on my bed but he fell too because he tripped on my foot. So as you maybe guessed, we were one on top of each other and our faces were so close if one of us would move, our lips would be touching. We stayed like that for a big 10 seconds before he got up and helped me to get up too. He looked at me nervously and came out of my room so I did too.

- I'm hungry he said.