Chapter fifteen

first person point of view

I never imagined Alessio like that. Jealous and wanting vengeance.

I arrived at the party yesterday and I saw Alessio. I started walking in his direction but when he saw me, he walked away and started talking to that gina girl. At that moment I understood that Alessio made me came for vengeance. I knew because he hates Gina.

I came closer to him to ask him what was going on but he saw me coming so he started kissing Gina...

I really thought for a second that I would slap him and go.. but I didn't. I just left. On my way back home, I saw Mia walking nino, her dog, and she saw me crying.

- Sam? Are you okay?
- Yeah.. yeah I'm fine. I said, trying to hide my tears.
- No ur not. Seriously Mia could be a psychologist.
- Is it because of my brother?
I nodded and started crying more. She opened her arms, and hugged me. I really needed that.
- do you want to talk about it? She said
I nodded again.
- ok come to my house, I can't leave Nino alone.
- ok, tank you.

I felt like I could tell her everything, I felt like if she was listening. And she was, she was. I told her about the fact that I lied to myself for those past months, telling myself that I should be with Jack even though the one I truly love is Alessio. I told her about how I realized that with Alessio's song, insane. I told her about the party and the kiss... I told Mia everything.
- You can stay over tonight, if you want. She proposed to me.
- yeah, I don't want to be alone...but, when Alessio is gonna come back.. I
- fuck him! He chose Gina well it's his problem! He's gonna see what he missed ans write a new song ans blah blah blah. Trust me, I know Alessio very well. And to be honest, I miss seeing you guys together.
- yeah. I miss that too.

We watched a movie, and I fell asleep during the movie. Mia is a really, really good person.