Chapter seven

first person point of view

He came to pick me up at 9 o clock. His car was cute. It was a white honda. We sat in the trunk with blankets, pillows and a lot of snacks. He even bought mcdonalds. His blonde hair were in perfects curls that are natural by the way. And his blue eyes had this " alive " look. Like if he was passionate by everything. Like if he was passionate by me. The movie was Jurassic World. I didn't want a romantic love movie because it would be awkward and cheesy.

We were laughing and talking about everything without even missing anything about the movie. My head was on his shoulder and even if it was cheesy asf I was wearing his hoodie.
He touched my cheek and then my hair. And he kissed me. I kissed back even if I was not so hyped to kiss him at our first date.
- URMURM! said a girl in front of us.
- who are you? Said jack
- Mia?! I said seeing that it was Alessio's sister.
" Oh shit" I thought in my head.
- Yes. I just wanted to say hi to you and your boyfriend. Said Mia
- He's not ... my.. boyfriend.
- Oh well. Alessio is sick. So we need to go.
- Alessio is.. there?
- yes. Look, right here in the car in diagonal.
- wait. Who are you? Who is Alessio? said Jack apparently really lost in all of this.
- It's her bestfriend! He's always at her house. Like Always. One time? She stayed at my house for one week straight without even going to her house to get clothes. Said Mia.
I looked at her like " shut up mia! "

- What was she wearing? Said Jack really lost.
- Alessio's clothes. Mia said
I sighed knowing that he would already hate Alessio because of this.
- oh. Jack said
- Byeee! Said Mia going back in the car with Alessio even if the movie wasn't
finish. He didn't look sick but just sad.

When I saw this in his snapchat story, I decided it was time to see him again

When I saw this in his snapchat story, I decided it was time to see him again. So I called him.