Chapter sixteen

Alessio point of view

When I came back home from the party, I was expecting no one home. Mia, only 13 years old, was suppose to sleep at 3 AM and my parents were asleep too. But when I came in, the first things I saw was Sam. She was sleeping like a little baby on the couch. A movie was still playing even if she was asleep. I took the tv remote and stopped the movie. But I pressed the wrong button... I was pressing " volume up" Shit! I tried to close the tv but Sam was already waking up.

- Mia? She said with a somnolent voice.
- No... umm... it's me.. At this point, it would be even more weird to run away.
- ALESSIO???!!
- yeah... umm... listen I-
- NO. Get out!
- well it's my house so...
- Well, I will. Have a terrible night jackass!

She looked kinda funny with her messy hair and her sleepy face. But I didn't laugh because it wasn't really appropriate.

- I... I'm too tired.. she said closing the door.
- stay.
I know that I wanted to make her jealous but... Seeing her sleepy face was too adorable, I just could not be mean with her right now.
- Go away though. I don't want to see your face.
- ok.. good night.
- bad night! She said trying to find something that would hurt me as much as I hurt her tonight.

I went upstairs in my room and fell on my bed. I didn't brush my teeth or changed because I was really tired. I fell asleep immediately.

I dreamt of Sam. I dreamt that we were a couple, a normal one that goes to the movies. I dreamt of her wearing my hoodie and me wearing the white scrunchie she always have on the left wrist.  When I woke up, I had a song Idea.

I just want you