Chapter eleven

fisrt person point of view
2 months later

- hi baby. he said opening the door and giving me a hug from behind.
- What's up? I asked.
- We'll nothing... EXCEPT, that I actually didn't fail my math test today.
- Ohhh great news. I answered him with a smile because I know how much grades meant to him. He's trying so hard and always fail...
- what are you doing? He asked looking at my recipes book.
- I'm trying to make ramens. But like good ramens. Not the mister noodles you eat everyday at 2 AM! I said laughing.
- HEY!

He helped me to cook the ramens and then we tried a face-mask that does bubbles on your face. We looked like clouds, I laughed way too much at this!

My mom, my dad and my sister left for the movie theatre so we had the house to ourselves. We prepared drinks with strawberry, sprite and vodka or something. And god, I will never drink alcohol again.
- ok you're ready? He said excited
- absolutely not! It's my first time drinking alcohol you know that! I said very nervous.
- it's ok! I'm not gonna get you drunk! I promise.
- ok ok..
- 1, 2, 3 DRINK!

I poured the pink liquid in my mouth and swallowed it.
- EWWW!
- it's not that bad!
- it burns! It's DISGUSTING! 
- you're such a child he said laughing
- HEY!! I'm not! I'm 16!
- hahahaha.

We laugh, watched movies and talked all night. My parents didn't come back because they decided to go see old friends close to the theatre and when they were ready to leave, it was too late so they slept there. That night... with him, it was magic. At 3 AM we were so hungry that we drove to mcdonalds to get big macs and mc flurry. At 7 AM, we decided it was time to sleep so we went in my bedroom. Usually, my mom would have made a bed for him in the living room but she wasn't there so he slept next to me. I was wearing his hoodie and his arm was over me.
- goodnight baby. I said
- goodnight.  .... sam?
- yes? I answered almost asleep already.
- I love you.
I looked at him, he looked nervous.
- I love you too Jack.