Chapter six

first person point of view
Alessio pov

Her head was on his shoulder. They were laughing at every stupid jokes in the movie. They had snacks and she was wearing his hoodie. She seemed happy with him. It's like if I wasn't there anymore. Like if with Ava and him ( still don't know his name ) she didn't needed or wanted me anymore.

I was at the movies with my sister and that's when I saw them. I acted like everything was normal so my sister won't notice. But I just wanted to go see Sam and this...
- JACK SHUT UP! she yelled

Jack.

- oh my god can they shut up! Said mia.
- like. Couples that go to a movie are the worst. They always think they are alone and blah blah. She added.
- you think they are dating?
- why would they kiss if not.

I turned really white in one second. I turned around to see Sam and Jack kiss. His hands on her neck, he was playing with his hair. A tear rolled on my cheek.
- Oh shit is that... SAM?! said mia. Surprised
I turned back around to show mu teary eyes to mia.
- oh fuck Alesio I'm sorry.. I know u always had a crush on her but.. I didn't know it was that big.
- I was sure that she liked u though. The way she was looking at you when you two were bestfriends... Mike look at Eleven like that.
- Can we... can we go? I said trying to control my emotions.
- I will pay u the dvd when it will be out. I added
- yeah sure... can I just.. I will be back soon ok?
- what are u doing?

She got out of the car and went to see Sam and Jack. They talked and Mia was smiling like if she was so happy. Jack was in total confusion and Sam just turned white like if she just saw ghost. She turned around to see me sitting in the car. Mia came back and we left.
- what did u say?
- secret.
- I hate you
She smiled and replied: "
I hate you too "