Chapter twenty-three

Sam point of view

Finally. Me and him.

- Can u stop already? I said to alessio
- yeah... sorryyy. I just feel so bad that I really fell for her "bitchy destroying relationships" thing.
- You said sorry soo many times! It's okay. You couldn't know.

Even though yes I was mad and he could have known well, I didn't care. Because I was finally with him and nothing was standing in out way. No simple relation with Jack and no psychopath ( yes I really call her that in secret with Daniela ) girlfriend ruining us. Everything was perfect.

- Alessio?
- yes? He said hugging me from behind, his hands on my hips.
- When can we tell peopleee?
- about us?
- yes. 

Alessio think we shouldn't tell anybody until it's serious. For now we're just gonna do this slowly and sty quiet about it. I didn't agree at first but I didn't want this to be a bummer or something so I just said " everything you want "

- When we are ready to tell.
- I AM! I almost yelled over his ear.
He made one of his weird noise that he does all the time and answered.

- You can tell Daniela and Ava.
- YESSS!
- but,
I looked at him with question marks in my eyes.
- not your familly.
- why not?
- When we were little, our parents were always saying that we would end up together remember?
- yes and they were right haha.
I've never seen myself so happy, sometimes it disgust me but I kinda like the feeling.
- well, I made a bet with my mom that we wouldn't because... well..
- why?
- Ok ok, I quote my 10 years old self... I said " because she will never like me, she's too pretty for me"
- awwwnn.... stop ur 10 years old self is about to get me tearing up.
He laughed softly and continued his story.
- So I said I would never be with you. And of course she disagreed and said " if you are still not with her when she get's sixteen, you win. If yes, you loose."
- sooo.. you want to wait 2 more weeks before telling ur mom.
- pleaseee? He said looking at me with a puppy dog eyes look.
- ok ok. What will you win?
- I don't know yet.
- ok so u absolutely want to win a bet and u don't even know the prize you will win?
- yeah.
- well, you already lost it.
- why?
- because we are together. The bet wasn't " when u tell ur mom" it was when we are together. So I guess you already lost it.
- no, I won.
- no u losttt. Admit it lessio.
- I won't. Because I won you. And that's the most incredible prize I could ever win.
I looked at his dark brown eyes deeply and kissed him. It wasn't a normal boring kiss, it was a passionate, beautiful kiss. The kind of kiss you want to remember. And trust me I wanted to remember this one as bad as I wanted to remember my name.

Author notes: I know ur smiling too :)