Chapter twenty-two

Sam point of view

- I'm going to his house. I said to Daniela on the phone.
- YAS! That's my girl. I was waiting for you to say that. She replied exited
- I'm soo nervous.
- Everything's gonna be alright. Mia said Gina wasn't at Alessio's today.
- yeah. Ok bye.
- bye.

It's ok Sam. Just breath. Inhale, Exhale.

* toc toc toc*

I knocked on the door. Mia opened the door. She smiled to me and said " Alessio is in his room."
I nodded and went upstairs. I stood in front of the big red door and finally decided to knock.
- Go away Mia. he said.
- umm... it's.. it's ... me. I replied quietly.
- oh.. urm... you can come in.
I opened the door and saw him on his bed, looking at his phone.
- Hi... he said obviously shy.
- Hi. Alessio, I need to tell you something.
- yeah we definitely need to talk. Why did you blocked me?!
- I didn't! Gina blocked me! I said, angry because he though I blocked him.
- what?!
- yes! She blocked me on iMessage, she deleted my texts on Instagram. I couldn't reach out to you!
- Can.. can I see the conversation she deleted? he asked
- yeah.

I showed him the conversation between me and Gina on iMessage and on Insta.

-So... Mia was right.
- Yes she was!
- I'm so so so so sorry... I thought that... you didn't love me anymore.
- I do. I will always love you.
He looked at me with an adorable look in the eyes. I just wanted to kiss him. ARG. Why does he still have that bitchy girlfriend.
- Don't worry, I will break up with her as soon as I see her.
I think I started crying. Maybe because I finally was with Alessio again or maybe just because it was real. It wasn't Gina trying to sabotage our relationship behind Alessio's phone. It was him. It was really Alessio and I finally talked to him.

- the next day-

Alessio point of view

Alessio
Meet me at 1 pm, starbucks?

Gina
Sure baby <3

I went to starbucks and started to think about what I should say and imagining Gina's reaction...
After a couple of minutes, she was there.

- Hi baby. She came closer to kiss me but I took a step backward and she looked at me with a " weird look"
- what's going on? She asked.
- I.. I know what you did.
-oh.
- It's so simple being with you... and so complicated being with Sam...
- awwn baby I'm sorry but we can work this out, I love you.
- I guess I like when it's complicated.

And I left the starbucks.