Chapter twelve

first person point of view
Alessio point of view

2 months. Two fucking months and she hasn't call me once. She never replied to my message, never came to my house... And now this? Seeing her again was like a hurricane.
I was taking a walk with my dog when I saw them. He was leaving her house, and she was wearing one of his hoodie. Before he left, they kissed and I'm pretty sure sure she said " I love you".
I started walking fast and when I turned around to see if she was still there, she was looking at me. I couldn't hold this look she had in the eyes anymore so I just started running. This look, like if I was pitty, like if I was one of those poor person looking for money in the street. But I wasn't looking for money.. I was looking for a answer.

I arrived at Ava's house around 2 PM. I needed to talk to her so I just went there.  I knock at the door. She answered.
- Alessio?!
- I need to talk to you.
- I don't think Sam would enjoy that...
- Oh why didn't you tell her that " Alessio wouldn't enjoy to see u kissing Jack" 2 months ago huh?
- ok ok... but don't tell her ok?
- yeah. sure.. whatever.
  We mostly talked about Sam but about Jack too. Even if I didn't want to hear anything from him, even if I hated him, knowing that he was taking care of Sam made me happy a little bit.
- She just... wanted a simple relation ship. And she knew that with you, it would have been complicated.
- Why didn't she tell me that?
- She didn't want to hurt you, or your feelings I don't know.
- Oh and she thought I would never know? She thought I wouldn't be hurt when I would discover that during all of this time, these two months, I was crying; waiting for a notification, an answer and Sam, she was in a happy little couple with this Jack.
- I didn't know it was that hard for you.

Ava was a listener. And at this moment, I knew she was listening, and even if Sam's best friend was one of the last person I wanted to open myself to, I did it anyway. Because I knew she could help.

- I.. I really love her.

My voice just broke and my eyes became teary.

- I know Alessio, I know.
- I never knew that I was replaceable for her... until.... until today.

And that's it. I started crying. And I couldn't stop. She opened her arm, so I hugged her. But it wasn't like a love or couple hug. It was a true one, that a friend give to you when you really need it.
- tank you. I said. tank you.

She told me to express myself or to find someone too. Maybe I can do both! Write songs will help me but everybody know that the best way to get over someone is to love someone else.