Chapter two

First person point of view

After the incident where me and zotto where a little bit too close one to each other, I realized that it wasn't just a crush I had on him. I'm maybe in love. The way he smiles makes me wanna smile everytime. His eyes, everytime I make an eyes contact with him, I just want to put my hand on his cheek and kiss him. But I know all of this is just on one side. Alessio is not interested in me and even if he was, he doesn't show it. And I don't want to take the chance and ruin our friendship after.

I start to work at taco bell tomorrow and I'm kinda stress because I know Alessio want to come to taco bell every-time I work to make fun of me. But I'm also happy because I'm still gonna see his cute little face when I work.

" oh shit

" oh shit." I said, seeing his snapchat story. I called him to see if he was ok and how he did this to his arm.

"Zotto? Are you okay? What happened?"
" We'll I saw a cute girl and fell because I couln't stop looking at her"
"Oh. I bet it was me" I said laughing
"I said a girl, not a cow"
" you bitch I-"
" no but seriously there was no cute girls, matt made a joke so I looked at him and I just lost the control of my skate."
"Oh so there was no cute girl"
" No dork!" He said laughing.
"Well' I hope you are okay"
" ummm."
" no tell me u are okay I'm worried about you."
" I'm okay MOM"
" ok ok.. hahah. Bye"
"Bye bro" he said

Ouch. Bro? Im not even a boy! Fuck that, it's cristal clear that he doesn't like me. He called me bro?! I'm just gonna get over him. It will take a certain time, a lot of ice cream and a girl best friend, which I don't have. I hope I will make friends at work maybe.