Chapter eight

first person point if view

- Alessio?
- yuh?
- Do u want to hangout or something? I feel like we didn't see each other since ever.
- yeah... well, I saw you yesterday.
- argh.
- you never told me you had a boyfriend.
- I DON'T! It was our first date.

Shit. Why the fuck did I said that. Now he will think that I'm a slut or something because I kissed jack on our first date. Even if we didn't really know each other.

- WHAT?
- uh?
- you kissed him on your first date with him!? You don't even know him..
- Well.. I know him a little bit...
- In 16 years you didn't even made a move. And in 1 date you kiss him!?
- I.. wait what?

Did he just.. hinted that he likes me? Oh fuck that is bad.

- I'm.. I'm sorry. Bye.
- No no! Alessio?
I was yelling at the phone but I knew Alessio already hung up. Was this our first fight? Or our first " love" hint? Anyway I'm just getting over him. I can't do this again. Years and years of- oh shit. He was maybe talking about me that night. At the taco bell when he was drunk asf. He said he was afraid to loose this girl and that he liked her a lot. Maybe this girl was me and like a dumb ass I didn't see anything because apparently I'm fucking blind.
I called him 13 times. He hung up on 13 of them.

I was taking a shower when my phone dinged.
" no no! Shit! "
I came out of the shower and took my phone to see that Ava was calling. Argh.

- Hi! I said trying to hide my deception that it wasn't Alessio.
- Sami are you okay? You didn't even call me after your date
- Alessio was there. I said.
- and?
- he saw me and jack kiss...
- AND?
- He left.
-  And when I called him this morning he said that in 16 years I didn't even made a move and in one date I kiss jack.
- omg. Did he sound jealous?
- yeah but more sad than jealous.
- Oh god. So he likes you?
- IDK!
- ...
- I WANNA KNOW!
- well talk to him!
- I tried! I called him 13 times.
- well... go to his house.
- I'll try but now I gotta go because I'm dripping everywhere in the bathroom and I have shampoo in the eyes.
- Ok bye, but if you go to his house, don't mention Jack to much.
- ok.

After a shower and a bit of mascara, I was right in front of his door. But I was so nervous that I couldn't enter. I knock and Mia opened to me.
- Oh! Here's the heart breaker! She said
- ok so you hate me now because I kissed a guy?!
-I don't hate you. I just want my brother to be happy and let's say that u didn't really helped last night.
- Well sorry ok but I'm not his propriety I can do whatever I want to do.
- you told me you liked him. She said
- yes and I still do. I just... I'm trying hard to get over him and it's now that he hint liking me back?
- You... like me? Said a voice that I would recognize everywhere I go; Alessio.