Chapter fourteen

first person point of view
Alessio point of view

Since Sam decided that she wanted a simple relation ship, I decided that too. And I found someone perfect.

Gina. She likes me since 7th grade and she's pretty. Also, VERY, very jealous of Sam because she knew that I liked her. Why did I told her? Well... she tried to kiss me 1 year ago and I pushed her away, saying that I was in love with someone else. She started to get jealous and I just wanted this over so I told her who it was.

Lucas is kinda friends with her so it will be pretty easy seeing her.

" Lucas?" I said over the phone
"Alessio?! It's been a while man! How have you been?"
" Good, umm how are you?"
" I'm great! God it feels good to hear your voice again, it has been three months since we last saw each other" Lucas said. I couldn't really decide if he was sad or angry or both.
" yeah. You know, a heartbreak."
" yeah, you how could I say, disappear when this happens."
" yeah... Anyway um, I wanted to see you so I was wondering if u knew of there was a party close?"
" Yeah, actually there's one tonight, at Kenzi's"
"Great! Hey, will Gina be there?"
"Yeah why?"
"Oh just, you know... anyway, I'll be there at 7."
" yah, see you tonight"

I hung up, excited about my plan. Yes I felt bad about manipulating Gina just to make Sam jealous but... I have no choices left... god I'm pathetic.
I decided to text Gina, just to catch up and flirt a bit..

Alessio
Hi!

Gina
Hey! How are you?

Alessio
Good and you?

Gina
I was fine, but now I'm greatt

Alessio
:) i heard you were going to the party at Kenzi's tonight.

Gina
Yeah! Are you going?

Alessio
yeah;) see you there

Gina
See ya <3

It was kinda weird, talking to someone you don't very like as if you had a crush on her. But I had too. Sam made a mistake and she needed to realize that.
Oh, cool, guess who texted...

Sam
Hi... I know it's probably not a good time and your probably writing an other song and all and you probably don't wanna hear anything about me but... I need to tell you something.

Alessio
Yeah me too. I wanted to invite you to this party at Kenzi's tonight.. If we can't be together,  maybe we can at lest be friends, like before.

Sam
Uh.. ok.. I'll be here. And no, I will not bring jack.

Alessio
See ya!

Sam
See you there!

Ugh I feel bad.. because she will see a lot at this party..