Chapter seventeen

Sam point of view

I guess Alessio is dating Gina now.  And honestly it breaks my heart because i know he is just to get me jealous. Talking tea, I broke up with Jack. Alessio is the one I loved and Jack understood that.

Ava wasn't too hyped about me breaking up with Jack, she said Alessio was no good for me and that Jack was a good guy. After one hour of telling her that yes Jack was a good guy but I didn't love him, she started crying so I first thought " oh shit. She's in love with Alessio" but turns out it's just that Jack and her are close friends now and he didn't want his heart to be broken.

Yesterday, I decided to go out. I called the popular bitch in my class and asked her if she was going to a party. She said yes and gave me the adress. I normally don't like parties so much but I really needed to change my mind and not think about Alessio for one night.

People there were... how can I explain... high, drunk and definitely not virgins. I tried a drink but didn't like it. I danced a little bit with the others but I was just feeling squeezed. So I went to the bathroom and looked at my phone. No messages from Alessio. Even if I didn't want to talk to him, I really wish he would. So even if I was in a random house of a random person, I started crying in the bathroom.

After a good five minutes, I heard a knock at the door.
- Hi? Are you okay? A girl said at the door.
- I heard someone crying! Are you okay? She repeated louder.
- yeah yeah.. I said softly.
- umm.. listen, the house is mine but anyway, I really want to shit and I can't wait! The girl said.

I started to laugh and opened the door.

- Hi. I'm daniela, she said looking at me.
- Do you need tissues or sum?
- uh no.. just you know, hard time... I replied
- oh do you want to talk about it?
I didn't know anything about this girl except the fact that her name was daniela. But I knew that I could trust her.

- hey aren't you Jack girlfriend? She said
- not anymore..
- oh I'm sorry baby! Boys are such hypocrite! See what he missed? Huh huh? He's my cousin.
- actually, I.. I broke up with him. I said feeling bad for all the stuff she just said.
- I hope there's a good reason at ur act. Or imma be, by family obligation, obligated to punch you. She said sarcastically.
- I wasn't in love.
- yeah that's a pretty good reason.
- turn left, here's my room. We can talk in here.
-ok. Tank you.. for this you know.
- no problem. Did I presented myself?
- yeah. Daniela. That's ur name rigth?
- yup!

I told her everything. She's a good listener. And a friend I will need a lot right now.