trēs

As the feast came to an end, the All-Father looked at his old war friend

As the feast came to an end, the All-Father looked at his old war friend. "Freyja, my beloved and I would be most overjoyed to hear your daughters sing. The tales of their beauty has not been of falseness, and we would love to hear how angelic they sound."

Queen Freyja nodded with a smile. She had known they would want to hear her daughters sing; she knew very well of the tales of her daughters in the other realms. Tales of beauty and voices of angels. Of course, the tales were not wrong.

"Of course, I had the Princesses prepare for this very occasion. Come, my friends, we shall go to the music garden."

At the table where the children of the royal families sat, a fun conversation had spread over them as they enjoyed the delicious mooncake. Their very conversation had been interrupted when the Queen addressed her daughters.

"My sweet daughter, your talents have been requested. Perhaps we move to the music garden?" While it wasn't necessarily a question, and more of a demand, the Queen was very kind of the favor she was asking from her daughters.

Both Dahlia and Fleur were expecting this, though not so soon. Though they were very well brought up, and knew to behave as expected.

"Of course, mother." Dahlia stood.

"Allow me to escort you, Princess of Alfheim." Thor offered his arm to the beautiful princess in genuine friendship.

Dahlia smiled sweetly and set her hand on his large arm. "Thank you, Prince Thor."

When they got to the music garden, the Asgardian's were amazed at the beauty before them. The tree room was lit up with beautiful flowers of all sorts; a steady waterfall falling just outside the open arches, where the sunlight came from.

Lavish purple sofa wrapped around the curved wall, with little matching mushrooms as stools in the front. A grand piano sat in the middle of the room, and various other instruments sat in the garden.

"My daughters have been very excited to share with you their tunes. I heard them rehearsing just the other day, and not to be such a mother, but they are simply lovely." Queen Freyja sat gracefully on the soft sofa as she bragged about her daughters.

"But of course, they are." Frigga smiled at the Queen of Alfheim. The rest of the royal family joined them in the sitting area.

Dahlia looked at Fleur with wide eyes and a smile. Then the younger princess sat by the piano and gently stroked the keys in a resting manor. Dahlia sat next to her sister.

"Oh, won't you stand, my love." Freyja looked at her daughter. "You have such a lovey voice."

Dahlia squeezed her sisters hand and stood back up, her bare feet walking along the wood floor.