ūndecim

Dahlia was greeted lovingly by Heimdall, who kissed her pale hand and welcomed her to Asgard

Dahlia was greeted lovingly by Heimdall, who kissed her pale hand and welcomed her to Asgard. Dahlia was more than excited, she couldn't quite believe that she was truly there. She felt nervous without her family, and she already missed them so.

Asgard was more beautiful than she had expected, or even imagined. In the middle of a beautiful sunset, it made everything glow with a beauty that Dahlia had never seen on Alfheim.

Thor walked alongside her on the rainbow bridge, which only furthered Dahlia's amazement in the new world. He watched her in awe; he was very well aware of just how beautiful she was. He was taken with her, as every man was, God or not. But he had seen the way his younger brother looked at the Elf. Besides, Thor did not believe that he would ever want, nor need, a Queen by his side.

"Is it always like this?" Dahlia asked in awe. Her round eyes set on the palace that looked as if it was glowing.

"Oh, yes. On a very slim occasion does it ever rain, unless I will it so. The sun is always shining on Asgard." Thor replied in a less than modest tone.

Dahlia didn't realize, nor did she really know of his arrogance. "It is beautiful. Will I be seeing Queen Frigga on this night? And Loki as well."

"I believe you will be greeted by them." Thor smiled at the mention of his younger brother. He thought the world of him; with his little sorcery, and less than desired, pranking.

Dahlia nodded. "Very well. I believe I would like to sit with Loki. I have very important..." She thought for the word. "Topics to discuss with him."

Thor smiled. "Very well. I know that he will be overjoyed with your company."

Dahlia smiled. "He is my friend. As are you. I am overjoyed with your company as well." She told him. Dahlia had yet to realize that unlike Alfheim, true feelings and intentions were not always told.

But Thor enjoyed her innocence and he did miss her company as well. So he wrapped his strong arm around her shoulders in a friendly manner and told her of all the things in Asgard he believed she would love.

He knew that she would love the delicate food that they had, and the wine of course. He knew she would be fond over all the little things in the palace; and she would love the celebration in his honor in a few nights from now. He was very excited for her.

Dahlia's eyes roamed around the small city around the palace. It was busy and teaming with life. She admired the things she say, even if she didn't fully understand it.

She was unknown and unbothered by the looks she had been receiving. Thor did, however, and felt protective over the Princess. Everyone seemed to notice the Light Elf and they noticed how beautiful she was. It did not matter the age or gender, everyone turned their heads at the sight of her. It was just the power a Light Elf held.

When they walked up the large steps to the palace, she was very happy to see three figures standing up at the top of it. In the reversed situation, now Dahlia walked up the large steps to be greeted by the King and Queen, and her dear friend.