trīgintā sex

As along things do, time started to pass. The wintery snow melted away. April showers brought May flowers, and DC blossomed into spring. The transition was the most beautiful thing that Dahlia had seen, and while she loved the winter the most, she fell in love with spring on earth.

It reminded her very much of Alfheim.

The months on Midgard proved to be the most productive Dahlia had ever experienced. Her training with Natasha only strengthen her. Dahlia had grown out of her shell and into an agent. While she was still innocent in the most of ways, she proved that their faith in her was correct.

Dahlia's skills in combat had crossed over into the lethal side. Clint was no longer a sparring partner for her; she had him on his back in seconds. Natasha was one of the only ones who could stand up against Dahlia, and even still, she ended up loosing more than often.

Her skills with the bow and arrow improved as well. It brought Clint and her closer.

Even Fury couldn't ignore the growth that Dahlia had the past few months under SHEILD. He enjoyed watching her train, he knew she was powerful.

It wasn't only physically that Dahlia had changed. Her mentality had as well. She learned of things she never knew before. She was introduced to so many things; both good and bad. Though she never stopped seeing the good in everything. She was still very innocent; nobody believed that that would change.

Still, she practiced with her powers. In the beginning she could only help heal and grow plants. But as time moved on and she practiced more, it grew into other little things. She found herself healing quicker than usual and she found that she could help heal little cuts on Natasha or Clint.

It was a small amount of progress; but it was still progress.

Very much like Clint and Natasha, she was gifted mission wear when Fury announced that she would begin going in missions with Natasha and Clint. At first, her wardrobe was much like Natasha's. But after many adjustments, Dahlia made it different, yet very similar to the man that still held her heart.

After all, Dahlia looked quite beautiful in green.

Clint was sent out on a mission to New Mexico three days before Natasha was; and Dahlia would go with her.

Dahlia wasn't sure how much she wanted to. She knew very well of the missions that SHEILD would go on. She knew that often, death followed them on missions. She was very nervous, she did not care for it.

But the mission was easy. More so than she thought. It was simply to sneak into a place in South Africa, and steal something that was stolen from them. They were back within a few hours, and nobody was harmed.

When Clint returned from his mission in New Mexico, Dahlia was more than surprised to learn of Thor being on Midgard. She wanted more than anything to go to him, but Fury would not allow it.

Besides, by the time that Clint had made it back to DC, Thor has returned to Asgard.

Dahlia felt very alone after that; even though there was no reason to. Though it still angered her that he had been so close, she would have been able to get a message to Loki. But it wouldn't be in her fate.

She wondered when she would see him again.

***Disclaimer: omg ten chapters without Loki 😒 I miss him he was so sweet and innocent before lol

Also located below is her SHEILD outfit. I found it off google and thought it was super cute. I couldn't find the owner of it so credit goes to them. They are wonderfully talented it. (Although in this She is obviously not wearing heels lmao could you imagine)

 (Although in this She is obviously not wearing heels lmao could you imagine)