trīgintā septem

Nearly a month after Clint was back from New Mexico, he was recruited by Fury for yet another mission

Nearly a month after Clint was back from New Mexico, he was recruited by Fury for yet another mission. He had jetted off in the middle of the night.

Dahlia had woken that very morning with a strange feeling in her heart. It was fluttering faster than usual and she felt nervous; though she didn't know why. So she did her best to ignore the strange feeling, and went to the gym to train.

Natasha found her a few hours later. "Someones taking some anger out on the bag."

Dahlia looked at her friend for a moment before hitting the bag again. Over the course of the past few months, she realized that taking her anger out out on punching bags was very therapeutic. She could not control her life, where she was, and if she'd ever go home. So punching the bag made her feel good.

"I woke up with an odd feeling this morning." Dahlia told her friend. "I had never felt it before."

"Did you have a bad dream?"

Dahlia shook her head again and hit the bag once again. "No. I dreamt of Loki." She hit the bag once more and it went flying. Dahlia then relaxed her body and wiped her sweaty forehead.

"What about him?" Natasha knew very well that Dahlia still loved him. She knew that she thought of him every day. She wasn't quite sure how Dahlia could still be in love with him after spending so many months apart, but she didn't question it. And she didn't say her thoughts aloud; that it had been months, he wasn't coming for her.

"I dreamt of something bad. I don't know what it was. It was like..." Dahlia paused for a moment and thought of a word Natasha had used before. "It was like a mother fucker."

Natasha widened her eyes for a moment before laughing. It still always surprised her when Dahlia used human like words in such an American culture. "That sounds pretty bad." She finally said.

"I cannot seem to shake the feeling. I've never felt like this before."

"Well, I have some good news for you." Natasha told her.

"And what of it?" Dahlia asked with curiosity.

"We are going on a mission. To Russia."

*

Two days later, Dahlia was sitting in a quinjet. Various computers and tech sat displayed in front of her, and her fingers typed quickly over the keypads. She was listening closely to what Natasha was saying over the device, though it was in another language.

The other man, the man they were interrogating, was speaking Russian. Dahlia did not know the language, but the computer was quickly translating it. Dahlia was sending the very information they were getting to SHEILD.

Natasha spoke to the Russian with the upmost of confidence. She knew very well that the rope that tied her together would not hold her back, and she could handle the few men with ease. Not to mention, Dahlia was hidden behind the building and was listening to every word. If things went south, Dahlia would be there in a moments notice.

The Black Widow was successfully getting all the information from the idiotic Luchkov, when a call broke through on the device.

Dahlia paused at the call, immediately recognizing Agent Coulson's voice. He was one of the newer agents to learn of Dahlia and where she originally came from - especially after his past in New Mexico.

"We need you to come in." Coulson said through the speaker. Both Natasha and Dahlia were listening.

"Barton's been compromised."

At those words, both Dahlia and Natasha were hit by a deep fear. The three had always been the three; now they feared they'd become two.

"I'm on my way."

"I need you to pick up the big guy."

"Stark? He is not going to listen to me."

"Not Stark. We've already got him. The other big guy."

Dahlia was confused at his words, but Natasha knew exactly what the Agent meant.

"Copy that. Widow and the Alien are in the way."

"I still think that's a terrible code name." Cousin said.

"Maybe, but who's expect something like that to be true."

The call ended and Dahlia leaned back against the chair. She heard the sound of Natasha fighting the men; and listened closely for any signs of trouble. Once it was clear, Natasha's voice came back over the speaker.

"Get the jet ready to take off, D. I'll be there in a second."

"Copy that, Widow."

"Stop saying copy that."

"No, that's what spies say."

"You say that in a movie once."

"I like it."

The back door to the quinjet lowered and soon Natasha walked into it. The call disconnected as the door closed behind the Russian Spy.

"You're annoying with that shit, just so you know."

Dahlia smiled and sat down in the pilots seat. The best was strapped around her as her friend took the seat next to her. "So I've been told."

"Shut up and fly, alien."

The next day, and after the dramatics of picking up Bruce Banner, the quinjet landed on the ship in the open water. Dahlia was more than happy to be back home at SHEILD, whenever that may be. She was exhausted after the day that she had; though it seemed like she hadn't slept in two days.

A hand sat itself on her shoulder and she looked up at her friend. "You did good. In Russia. You're going to make a great agent."

Dahlia smiled at Natasha. "Thanks." She knew she would be with SHEILD for a while. She didn't think she would ever return home. She was beginning to think that something bad had happened; that Loki was not looking for her.

Natasha knew that Dahlia, while still having feelings for the God in Asgard, had given up a bit of hope for returning home. She tried to comfort her the best that she could.

"I believe that there's someone waiting to meet you. And you, Banner. A certain Solider that was found under the ice not too long ago."

Dahlia stood from the chair and followed her friend and new acquaintance out of the quinjet. SHEILD workers were immediately moving the plan and strapping it in.

Dahlia walked along side her sister of sorts, and approached a man. When the news of Captain America awakening broke through SHEILD, Natasha and Dahlia did research of the man. Dahlia found him quite interesting.

"Captain." Natasha said as they approached the man. He stood tall, with a firm frown on his face. That is until he saw the two beautiful woman approach him and he smiled for the first time that day. "It is an honor to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." Steve said. "You're Natasha Romanoff, and your..."

"Dahlia Romanoff. She's my sister." Natasha answered. Dahlia had since been going by her friends last name in SHEILD. It protected her alias.

Steve Rogers nodded, but didn't believe it. "Right. It's nice to meet you both." He then introduced himself to Bruce Banner.

Natasha gave Dahlia a look, one the lost Princess returned. "We should get inside. It's going to get pretty hard to breathe."