Chapter 12 - Joy's Mother's Shoulder to Cry On

Wendy212: But wait, isn't that the way that you all drove to your first house when you started out?

Joy39: What do you mean?

Wendy212: Well, you in the driver's seat, Yeri beside you and Sakura and Yena in the back, getting it on?

Joy39: Unfortunately, yes... Wendy, how come you remember so much? I honestly should start calling you a robot because this memory of yours is just whoa!

Wendy212: Meep-morp! I am robot!

Joy39: Ugh.... Whatevs :*

Wendy212: I know you just chuckled, JoyBot!

Joy39: Robots don't chuckle, WenBot!

Wendy212: Fine! I know you just ran a simulation of an approximation of what you think might be a chuckle!

Joy39: Why am I friends with a dork? <3

Wendy212: Robots have to stick together, yo!

Joy39: True ^^ How have you been?

Wendy212: Fine, fine... I actually decided what I want to do with my life and I think I'm ready to finally give myself a shot!

Joy39: Oh?

Wendy212: Joy... I want to be a singer :)

Joy39: Oh wow! That's so cool! I did not know you had any aspirations to be one... and we've been chatting for so long! But that's off topic - Wendy, congratulations for figuring out what you want to do in life!

Wendy212: Thank you! I haven't told you anything so far because I didn't think I wanted to do it THAT badly... and I was kinda scared, you know? A lot of people are out there in the industry, who can honestly say that I'll make singing my living?

Joy39: Well, I've never heard you sing, but from all of our conversations I do know one thing - you are determined, and I do believe that whatever you set out to do with your life, you will succeed! I have faith in you WenBot, don't let me down!

Wendy212:  Hahahahaha who's the dork now? <3 Thank you for the support :***

Joy39: You're welcome! :* <3 But seriously Wendy... I do think that if you plan it properly the way you've planned things so far in your life... I think you can succeed.

Wendy212: Thanks Joy... Even though we've never met in real life, your opinion really matters to me and I truly to appreciate your support!

Joy39: Always! :)))) <3

Wendy212: But, it's going to be a while before I lay out a plan and think of HOW I'm going to achieve this so... let's put that on hold and talk about your weird dream. That's a more pressing matter now!

Joy39: I honestly don't know what to say about it... It just got scary again, we nearly crashed the car in my dream before I woke up... It was a whole mess... I think my brain just has a hard time letting go of all the negative memories and recognizes them as something that needs to be "relived" in my dreams... It's honestly daunting, but I am willing to work since doctor Kim had a suggestion.

Wendy212: And that is?

Joy39: He told me that if I feel something that I need to speak up about, I should do so - I should express my feelings and not keep them to myself. And even if I do keep them to myself, I should write the situation down so that we can discuss them at my session.