Chapter 23 - Yena's Anger

"What happened?" Yeri asked as she drove off.

"Yeah, tell me what happened?" Yena angrily directed that question towards Sakura.

"What do you mean?"

"You... kissing Yeri just now!" Yena didn't want to play any games.

"Oh that... So what?"

"So what?!"

"I mean, I just find Yeri attractive, so I wanted to kiss her"

"What?!"

Yeri just drove silently.

"Yeah, I mean... It's not like I'm in love with her... I just wanted to kiss her and that's that... it's just physical hahaha"

"That's worse!" Yena yelled out.

Sakura just sat there silently, not knowing what to say. Yena wanted answers:

"Yeri?" 

"Hey, she does this type of stuff from time to time, even before you guys started to be "a thing"... Waaay back she would sometimes try to kiss me when she's tipsy or drunk, I always avoid it... But, what's the big deal? You aren't official as far as I know"

"No... But she did ask me to be official tonight!" Yena glared at Sakura.

"Well, you didn't say "yes" so what's the big deal?" Sakura defended herself.

"I said I needed time"

"Well, you have your time, I just wanna have fun, you know?"

"Yeri, how come you never told me Sakura tried to kiss you from time to time?"

"I did." Yeri replied calmly.

"No, you didn't!"

"Yeah, I did... You just forgot... Remember that concert in front of club Club a couple of months ago? I told you then when she was getting inside to get our coats."

"I was drunk Yeri, I don't remember!"

"I'm sorry you don't remember, but I did warn you. And you said it didn't matter as long as she didn't cheat on you if you ever got officially together" Yeri replied calmly.

Yena then sat there in silence. 

There was a silence in the car for a while.

Yena put her hand on Yeri's shoulder lightly and spoke softly:

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have yelled at you just now... You did try to warn me and I just forgot about it. Friends?" She offered her a pinky finger and Yeri happily wrapped hers around Yena's.

"Friends, obviously, we've known each other way too long for this to get in the way"

"Yeah" Yena chuckled. "I shouldn't have directed my anger towards you considering Sakura's the one who did this!" the attention was back on Sakura and Joy was just there silently waiting for the drama to unfold.

"You know what, Sakura? If you're not going to take this seriously, then neither am I!" Yena then looked at Joy and angrily demanded:

"Kiss me, Joy!"

Joy stared at her confused.

"I said "kiss me", damn it! Don't you want to?"

Joy still didn't know what to do.

"Sakura, I am going to kiss Joy now" Yena announced. "If Joy has nothing against it!" She then looked at Joy once again.

Joy then thought to herself quickly - Well... It has been a "dry spell" of sorts. And, even though I don't have any feelings for Yena anymore, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get some "action" now... She is still pretty after all. I mean, I don't know... Am I overthinking this? I shouldn't be overthinking this? Come on Joy, just do it!