Chapter 17 - Wendy's News

Wendy212: I mean... I don't know... You do have a point... But, I'm not comfortable with it.

Joy39: What do you mean?

Wendy212: Look... I've said this before, she was weird towards you... And you were hurt. And I don't like a hurt JoyBot!

Joy39: I know! And I agree, thank you for saying that! But... Shouldn't I be moving on?

Wendy212: All I'm saying is - take precaution... I just remember the time you talked to me about your first and only date with her.

Joy39: I know....

Wendy212: You know... You finally having the courage to ask her out...

Joy39: Wendy, I know...

Wendy212: And then she spent all evening talking about her exes while you were trying to set the perfect mood and the perfect night... Joy... I just hope someday you'll find someone who'll appreciate that - someone who will appreciate you for who you are. And I hope you appreciate yourself now that you're doing therapy :)

Joy39: I'm trying my best! :))) and thank you for the support, you know? It means so much to have you WenBot! I hope your circuits never break down :D

Wendy212: Is that a thing? I'm not that much into robotics? :'D

Joy39: Hahahaha classic robot talk! :') But seriously though, thank you for worrying!

Wendy212: Well, I hope I don't have to worry to much... Actually, when I think about it - I don't... You're looking things in a more realistic light... And even though there were sour memories, I see that it's not such a scary path for you as it used to be... Maybe the nightmares will lessen now? At least a bit? That would be great, no?

Joy39: That would be amazing! :DDDD I still think I have a way to go with that, but yeah.... Like you said, I'm really trying to think in a more realistic way... Sure, I was hurt, but... I got out! I'm alive! I can still fight and live in a brand new world filled with joy... and Joy! :D

Wendy212: :')

Joy39: The pun was too much? :')

Wendy212: I still love you, though :')

Joy39: Love you too, WenBot! :D

Wendy212: You did have a point though... in this latest dream, that is.

Joy39: What do you mean?

Wendy212: You said that Yeri said that you could've always said "no" to anything she offered to do. And you didn't say "no" because you fell in love with her. But just because you were in love with her, it doesn't mean that you should stop loving yourself. If you feel uncomfortable about something, you should speak up!

Joy39: Wendy... If you were here now, I would hug the hell out of you right now!

Wendy212: I know ^^ :proud face:

Joy39: Freaking... It doesn't mean I should stop loving myself.... That should be on, like a t-shirt or something.... you damn genius!

Wendy212: :prouder face: ^^

Joy39: Hahahahaha well, there's that :'D But... What do you think Yeri met when she said in the end "How do you like your freedom?" I know it gave me the chills, but I don't know why...