Moxiety

TW: Mentions of hospitals, crying. But don't worry, it's actually super fluffy!

Don't be afraid to point out any mistakes so I can fix them!

Patton's POV

I sit in the Hospital waiting room, waiting for Virgil to be done with his surgery. After what feels like forever they finally call me in to see him. I walk into his room and see him sitting in a chair smiling softly.

"You can take him home now, but you will need to keep a close eye on him. The medicine might make him loopy and emotional and might make him act differently than he normally would." The doctor says

"Ok, thank you sir!" I say walking over to Virgil. "Hey buddy, ready to go home?"

"I feel funny Pat," Virgil giggles as I help him to stand up. Together we walk out to the car with me practically carrying Virgil. When we get to the car I help him into the passenger seat and buckle his seat belt. The drive back home went by quickly with Virgil giggling periodically over random things.

When we get back home I walk around the car to help Virgil out.

"Let's walk in side Virgie," I say trying to help pull him to his feet.

"Nooooo," Virgil says dragging out the word.

"Why not?" I ask and Virgil bursts into tears. "Baby, what's wrong?" I ask rubbing his back.

"I-I-I just love y-you so much! And you are so nice to m-me! And you are r-really p-pretty!" Virgil sobs.

"I love you too stormcloud."

"C-carry me?" Virgil asks calming down slightly.

"Of course cookie," I say pulling him into my arms bridal style.

"My name shouldn't be cookie," Virgil says after a few seconds.

"Why not?"

"You should be cookie, you're the one that smell like cookies."

"Ok Virgil," I say smiling at him. I walk in silence for a few more seconds, Virgil snuggling into my chest when Virgil speaks up again.

"Hey Pat?"

"What is it sweetheart?"

"I love you so much,"

"I know, I love y—"

"NO!" Virgil cuts me off. "You don't understand! I love you so much! You are so amazing and bubbly and nice and pretty and sweet and all of the good words in the entire dictionary!" Virgil says crying again by the end of his little speech.

"Hey it's ok, Love! I love you too!" I say as I walk into our bedroom and set him on the bed. "Can you tell me why you're crying?"

"Because you are so cool and I'm the luckiest person in the whole wide world 'cause you're my boyfriend."

"That's where you're wrong," I say bopping his nose and trying to ignore the blush that is heating up my face, "I'm obviously the lucky one because I have you as a boyfriend. Now let's go to sleep, Stormcloud."

"Ok, but only if you give me cuddles," Virgil demanded, already almost asleep.

"Of course,"

I quickly change into my PJ's before helping Virgil into his. When we are both in more comfortable clothes I pull Virgil closer to me while we lay down.

"I love you Virge," I whisper as his eyes shut and his breathing almost immediately starts to even out.

This one is kinda crappy, but oh well. I hope you enjoyed it!

Please Request!

Peace out!