LAMP

TW: Insomnia

Virgil lay in his bed trying in vain to fall asleep. His thoughts wouldn't calm down, it was too hot, but also somehow too cold, he couldn't find a comfortable position, and his back and shoulders were hurting. He flipped over onto his side with a frustrated sigh, hoping that would be more comfortable. It was not. He felt tears start to well up in his eyes. He went through this every damn night and he was getting sick of it.

"Hey storm cloud, you alright in there?" Patton asked, softly knocking on the door.

"Yeah, just can't sleep," Virgil called back.

"Ok, I'll be right back." Patton said. Virgil sat up on his bed, wondering where his boyfriend had run off to. He wasn't in the dark for long, as the door burst open revealing not just Patton, but all three of his boyfriends in their pajamas.

"What are you guys doing? Why aren't you asleep?" Virgil asked.

"We have come to slay the insomnia monster, so our handsome prince can rest at last!"

"You're ridiculous Princy."

"Only about you My Chemically Imbalanced Romance!"

"It's too late for your extra-ness," Virgil groaned, "just get over here and cuddle with me."

"Gladly!" Roman said running over and jumping onto the bed by Virgil, followed by Patton and Logan. They shuffled around until they were in a comfortable position, with Patton almost spooning Virgil, Virgil laying on Roman's chest, and Logan on the other side of Roman with one arm reaching over him to gently card his fingers through Virgil's hair.

Patton began to slowly rub and massage at Virgil's tense shoulders, gently working out the knots formed from stress. Roman softly started to sing, the vibrations of his chest helping to calm Virgil just as much as  Roman's soothing voice. Virgil wrapped his arms around the creative trait and focused on the words Roman was singing, effectively drowning out his troubling thoughts. Finally comfortable and able to relax, he quickly fell asleep, missing the loving looks his boyfriends each gave him.

The next morning, Virgil woke up feeling more refreshed than he had in awhile. And if that became part of their new nightly routine, well none of them were complaining.

I hope that y'all liked that! It totally wasn't me venting. I would never do that.

Anyway please comment or request a one shot!

Peace out!