Logince

TW: none

Roman laid in bed staring up at the ceiling. Sighing dramatically they flipped onto their stomach, flopping an arm over Logan's sleeping figure.

Roman glanced at the alarm clock on their nightstand they read the time: 1:57. Sighing they pushed themself up onto their elbows and looked at Logan. He was so peaceful when he slept. Roman brushed some of the hair out of Logan's face and pressed a kiss to his forehead. They then gently traced over the freckles on Logan's nose and cheeks.

It was rare when they got to see Logan's freckles. Logan thought they were unprofessional and would hide them during the day, despite how much Roman told him they loved them. But at times like this, there was nothing stopping them from kissing every last freckle on Logan's face. So that's what they did.

"What're you doing?" Logan slurred, not opening his eyes.

"Couldn't sleep,"

"So you decided to wake me up."

"Yep, you're stuck with me in wakeness and in sleep. It says so in our vows." Roman said, pressing a final kiss to Logan's lips then laying down across his chest.

"First, 'wakeness' isn't a word. Second, no it doesn't, but I suppose the sentiment isn't wrong." Logan said running his fingers through Romans hair and lightly massaging their scalp.

"Sing for me?" Roman asked, leaning into their husband's hands. Logan nodded.

"There are shouters and murmurers, loan sharks and burglars. Who's good or bad, who's to say?" Logan began singing gently, feeling Roman relax on top of him. "Some are lost, some are searchers. Some are givers some are learners. But why did they all end up that way?"

By the time Logan finished the song, Roman was lightly snoring. Logan carefully wrapped his arms around them and pressed a kiss to the top of their head.

"Sleep well, darling."

Sorry that took a little longer to come out, I was working on an angst one shot, but then I decided we could use some happiness rn so I wrote fluff instead. :)

Ok but everything with the coronavirus is so surreal. Like, I had an orchestra trip to Disneyland that got cancelled which is sad. But I also got three weeks of school off and we don't have to make it up or do online school. Which is so nice cuz I actually have time to start getting my mental health back up. Like I was actually able to clean my room for the first time in over a month!

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Please request or comment or vote!

Peace out!