Loceit

Thank you to Snekes_and_birbs for requesting again! You are actually amazing!

If there are any mistakes please point them out! My phone screen cracked which makes it a lot harder to proofread so there will probably be some typos.

TW: Overworking, sympathetic Deceit

Logan sat hunched over at his desk, his eyes burning from staring at the computer screen for so long. He glanced at the clock. 3:57 am.

"It's not too late. If I go to bed in a few minutes once I have finished this section of the script and I have to get up at 6:00 am, that leaves me 2 hours of sleep to run on. It's not too bad. I'm fine." Logan muttered to himself.

The door swung open, causing Logan jumped in his seat. He turned around to see his boyfriend Deceit standing in the doorway in his pajamas. Deceit walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Why havent you gone to sleep yet, Deceit?" Logan asked turning back to his work.

"I could ask you the same. Besides, you know I can sense when another side lies, and you lying to yourself is totally not making it impossible to sleep," Deceit said flopping onto Logans bed.

"I haven't said any falsehoods," Logan said earning an incredulous look from the other trait.

"Lies you tell yourself still count as lies."

"Fine, I will stop lying to myself so you are able to sleep. Now if you will excuse me, I have to finish my work."

"No," Deceit said standing up and pulling Logan's chair away from the desk. "You are going to get changed and go to sleep! You can finish in the morning."

Logan tried to protest but Deceit silenced him. "No, you are always telling Thomas that he needs to keep a good sleep schedule and that goes for you too!" Logan sighed, but did what deceit said summoning pajamas to replace his normal clothes, and crawling onto the bed. After Logan was settled Deceit laid down beside him. Logan looked at him surprised. Deceit had never shown any interest in cuddling of any type.

"Do you want me to leave?" Deceit asked.

"No! Um, no you can stay, I just didn't take you as the type—"

"Well I am!" Deceit said defensively. "Besides, you are the one who kept me awake so shut up and cuddle with me." Logan smiled, opening his arms. Deceit's face lit up for a fraction of a second before he composed it to a more serious expression as he scooted even closer to Logan, resting his head on the logical traits chest. Logan wrapped his arms around Deceit, resting his chin on the top of the his head.

"I love you," Logan whispered.

"I love you too," Deceit said tilting his head up to look at Logan and pressing a kiss to his lips. They stayed like that, exchanging soft, sleepy kisses until they fell asleep, limbs tangled together and smiles on their faces.

Oof that kinda sucked. But I hope that you liked it anyway!

Thanks again to Snekes_and_birbs for requesting! It seriously means so much to me!

Please request!! It makes my day!

Peace Out!