Roceit

Ok, so just ignore how out of character Deceit is in this.

TW: Insecurity, a little bit of  being self deprecating

Don't be afraid to point out mistakes!

Deceit was fed up. Roman had been ignoring him for the past three days and Deceit was tired of it. He walked to Romans room and threw open the door, ready to give the Romantic side a piece of his mind. Roman sat curled up on his bed eyes red and puffy, with tears streaming down his face. Upon seeing the state his boyfriend was in Deceit quickly rushed towards him, all anger draining away.

"What's wrong my prince, why are you crying?" Deceit asked brushing away the tears running down Roman's face.

"It's nothing."

"Ro, it's obviously something. You can tell me."

"Why me?" Roman whispered out, barely audible.

"What do you mean, Darling?"

"Why would you date me? You could have Logan or Patton or Virgil or really anyone. Why would you choose me? You deserve so much better than me."

"Stop lying,"

"What?" Roman asks, his head snapping up to look at Deceit.

"I said stop lying. It's my job. You deserve the entire world. I could have chosen any of the other sides, but I chose you. You're the one I love, not Patton or Logan or Virgil. I love you so much it's scary. You make me want to be honest. And I am the most honest I ever am when I am with you." Deceit said truthfully.

"I love you too Dee," Roman said pressing a kiss to Deceits lips and pulling back just as fast.

"You call that a kiss," Deceit smirked pulling Roman back into a much longer kiss that sent sparks running through their bodies.

"I love you so much," Roman whispered after they had finally pulled apart.

"I love you too."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please Request!

Peace Out!