Analogical

TW: Overworking, possibly? Idk. If I missed anything please tell me!

Don't be afraid to point out mistakes!

Logan glanced at the clock. It was almost two a.m. He turned back to his laptop and spreadsheets, sighing. He still had over an hour of work left before he could go to sleep. Before he could pick up his pen to get back to work, his door opened and a very sleepy Virgil walked in wrapped in a fuzzy, purple blanket. He was wearing one of Logan's shirts and a pair of boxers.

"I want cuddles," Virgil whined.

"In a little bit Dear, I have to finish my work."

Virgil walked over to Logan's desk and plopped himself down on Logan's lap and wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"Virgil, you are making this very difficult for me to work," Logan said, smiling fondly at his boyfriend who was curled up on his lap.

"That's the point," Virgil slurred pressing kisses to the different parts of Logan's face.

"I guess I can finish tomorrow," Logan chuckled, sliding his arms under Virgil and standing up with the half asleep trait in his arms. Virgil sleepily wrapped his legs around Logan's waist and buried his head in Logan's shoulder.

Logan walked over to his bed and set Virgil down, before quickly changing into his own pajamas. Logan got into bed and scooted over to Virgil who immediately wrapped his arms around him and rested his head on Logan's chest.

"You are very endearing when you're half asleep," Logan mumbled running a hand through Virgil's hair.

"No m'not," Virgil protested, his words muffled by Logan's shirt.

"Falsehood," Logan said calmly, causing Virgil to chuckle softly.

"Night Lo,"

"Good night Virgil,"

Welp! I hope you enjoyed that!

Please Request!

Peace Out!