Royality

TW: A singular accidental punch, some self hatred, a little bit of crying.

Ok I felt like I was writing a recipe when I typed that out. XD

But don't worry, it ends happy!

Patton quietly left the bathroom attached to his and Roman's room. He could see Roman already laying on their bed with his back towards Patton. Smiling, Patton tiptoed over to him. Just before he got to Roman he opened his arms wide, preparing to hug the heck out of his boyfriend.

"Boo!" He yelled, jumping towards Roman. He expected Roman to startle or jump a little, but what he wasn't expecting, was for Roman to full on deck him. Right across the face. Patton stared in shock as horror dawned Roman's face.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are you ok, my love! I didn't mean to! You startled me and I'm still on edge from my fight with the Dragon-Witch. That's no excuse for what I did! I call myself a prince yet I hurt the one I love! I am truly sorry from the depths of my heart! I will understand if you never forgive me! I will do everything and anything I can to make it up to you my angel! I will not rest until you are feeling better!" Roman rushes out, eyes tearing up.

Patton immediately reached out for him, but Roman backed away. "Honey it's ok, it was an accident! I know you would never hurt me on purpose. And it doesn't even hurt that much! See?" He said poking his cheek slightly and trying not to wince.

"No! It's not ok!" He yelled. Then, his voice breaking, he whispered, "I hurt you. I'm supposed to be the one who protects you from all harm yet I am the one who hurt you. I don't deserve you."

"Roman, listen to me. I love you so much. It was an accident and accidents happen. You don't need to beat yourself up about this."

"But,"

"No buts!" Patton cut him off firmly.

"Fine," Roman sighed, "but is there anything I can do to make it up for you. Anything at all, no task is too big. If you want the sun, then I will pull it down from the heavens to give it to you!"

"There is one thing," Patton said, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Anything!"

"Kiss it better?"

"Are you sure? Why would you want me coming anywhere near you?" Roman asked.

"Because I love you, and I know you would never hurt me intentionally. The fact that you feel so bad about this, just proves my point. If you didn't care about me you wouldn't be as worried about it. Now get your butt over here and kiss me," he said, his voice turning teasing at the end.

"As you wish," Roman said trying to match Patton's teasing tone. He quickly pulled Patton onto the bed with him and wasting no time pressing gentle kisses to his boyfriend's cheek, almost crying when he saw it was already slightly bruised. He continued pressing kisses to Patton's face, kissing every bit of the bruise on his cheek, then moving to his eyelids, forehead, and nose, before finally pressing his lips to Patton's. Patton kissed back immediately, with no sign of hesitation, trying to pour all of his love for Roman into the kiss. Eventually Patton pulled back, just enough to be able to look at Roman,

"Are you feeling better?" Patton asked.

"I still feel bad, but I am doing better. I could never be sad after kissing you, my prince."

"That's good!" Patton exclaimed.

"Why are you the one comforting me?" Roman asked laughing slightly.

"Because you're the one that's hurting. And because I love you. And because you deserve it."

"Thank you Patton, I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I will never stop thanking my lucky stars for whatever it was." Roman said, laying down on the bed.

"All you did was be yourself, my Knight in Shining Armor, and that is all you ever have to be." Patton said laying down next to Roman, wrapping his arms around him, and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"G'night Ro."

"Good night Love."

So this kinda sucked and I'm sorry for that. But I hoped you enjoyed it anyway!

Please Request!

Peace Out!