Moxiety

Tw: Slight mention of stress, but other than that just some tooth rotting fluff. 

Virgil walked into his house throwing his keys on the table and kicking off his shoes with a frustrated sigh.

"Hey, Virgy, are you ok?" His husband Patton asked from where he was making Shepard's Pie in the kitchen.

"No, people are idiots," Virgil whined walking into the kitchen and wrapping his arms around Patton's waist while the other man placed the hot pan on a hot pad on the counter.

"Tough day at work?" Patton asked. Virgil hummed in response resting his head on Patton's shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby." Patton said turning around and wrapping Virgil in a hug. "Do ya want to have a mini spa day after dinner to help you relax? I can give you a massage, or paint your nails, or we can watch a movie. Whatever you want."

"That sounds nice Pat," Virgil said, pulling away slightly so Patton could dish the two of them some food.

They ate quickly and in no time had changed into pajamas and piled on the couch on top of each other with Black Cauldron playing on the TV.

"So how do you want me to do your nails?" Patton asked reaching for his bag of nail polish and shifting so they were both in a sitting position.

"Surprise me," Virgil replied giving his hands to Patton and turning his attention to the screen. They sat in silence for a few minutes, Patton working diligently on Virgil's nails making sure everything was perfect and there was no excess nail polish on the skin around the nails.

"What the heck?" Patton whispered. Virgil glanced at him to see the bubbly man staring bewildered at Virgil's hands that had dark purple nail polish on.

"What is it?"

"Well I grabbed this container," Patton said holding up a light purple nail polish, "and I put it on. And now it looks like that." He paused glancing from the nail polish bottle to Virgil's fingers. "How did it get that dark?"

"Sorry Pattoncake, my soul is just so black that it spread to my fingers and turned the nail polish dark." Virgil said with mock seriousness.

"Are you sure it wasn't my soul that turned it black?" Patton asked, and the look Virgil sent him made them both burst out laughing. Patton leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to Virgil's still smiling lips. They pulled apart and Virgil shifted so his back was against Patton's chest. 

"I love you pumpkin," Virgil said, focusing again on the movie that was now almost finished.

"I love you too, storm cloud." Patton said bringing his hands to Virgil's shoulders and lightly massaging the muscles tense from the stress of the day. Virgil leaned into the touch his eyes fluttering shut. Patton continued gently massaging out the knots in Virgil's shoulders until the movie was long over. Eventually Patton stopped and Virgil twisted around giving Patton a kiss. 

"Thank you," He mumbled into the kiss, not bothering to pull apart.

"Any time Virgy. Now lets go to bed," Patton said. He pulled away, stood up from the couch, pulling Virgil up with him by the hand. The two men made their way up the stairs and into their room. Virgil flopped on the bed face first on top of the covers. Patton just smiled, rolled his eyes, and pulled the covers down enough for him to get in.  Virgil wriggled his way under the covers and scooted right next to Patton, who happily opened his arms to let him get even closer.

Well I hope y'all liked that! I literally just wrote that and then published it without looking back so there are probably a lot of typos but oh well, I got more important things to worry about.

Like ya know, the finals that I should have been studying for but then I decided to paint my nails, and then inspiration struck because of my weird, deceptively dark, purple nail polish. So then instead of going back to studying for my finals that are in a few hours, or going to bed, I wrote this!

Please Request!

Also to @snekes_and_birbs, I am working on the one shot that you requested and should have it published within the next few days after I finish my finals!

Peace Out!