Who's there?

I got up looking around me but couldn't see anyone I then herd the voice again but this time I could hear it clearly.

???: " that was a bit harsh don't you think? "

Then it hit me like a tone of bricks, that voice that was deep yet to gentle.

Shadow then walked towards me and stopped, I then decided answered his question.

Sonic : " o uhhh w-well no not r-really "

I could feel my heart pounding against my chest as I spoke I couldn't figure out why though as I hadn't felt this sort of feeling before.

Shadow : " I can hear that hedgehog "

Sonic : " h-hear what?...."

I tryed to keep it hidden, I didn't want him to think I was scared of him and im not but wow shadow had some super good hearing as he was about 6 feet away from me, then shadow started to take a couple of steps closer to me so I steped back but found myself stuck against a tree, then shadow suddenly grabbed my wrists pushing them against the tree more.

Sonic: " uhhh "

I looked at him as he put his ear against my chest carfaly, i could feel his warmth against my beating chest but the fact that he had never done this before it had made me a little nervous, in fact I think I was nervous the whole time he was hear.

Sonic: " w-what are you doing? "

He then took his head away and looked at me with no expression on his face as usual and his cold stair that was like he could see straight through me.

Shadow : " your nervous, why?"

Sonic : " n-no im not "

Pointless really arguing back at him because he already knew, he then lifted me up by my wrists so my feet where dangling.

Shadow: " why are you nervous? "

He said with a slight annoyed face and held me there, my wrists started to hurt from the weight of my body pulling on them, I wanted to kick him but I knew that he would have gotten really annoyed with it and try and start a fight.

Sonic: " I don't know ok......I just don't know......just please put me down m-my wrists are really starting to hurt "

He then looked at me with his head tilted to the side and put me down slowly, I shook my hands when he let go of them to try and get rid of the pain.

Shadow: " sorry "

I stoped and looked straight at him in surprise.

Sonic: "w-what?"

He just said sorry to me omg did he really just say that?.

Shadow: "errrm I said sorry.......look I have to go"

Sonic: "s-shadow? "

I put my hand out to him as he ran, what was up with him he just randomly appears and pins me to a tree then says sorry and runs off........I don't know, this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder, my heart was still beating in my chest continuously as I walked home, I didn't feel like running home tonight.......wait........WHATS WRONG WITH MEEEEEE!!!