Rouge has a trick up her sleave!

I was just taking a walk when I spotted rouge taking a stroll and spoted me.

Rouge: "hey sonic honey"

Sonic: "o h-hey rouge"

Rouge: "you want to come to the club tonight? "

Sonic: "hmmm.....no..."

I said in a low and sad voice.

Rouge: "whats wrong sonic?"

Sonic: "oh nothing just have things on my mind I gess"

Rouge: "well are they important or are they something that you could get off your chest with?"

Rouge swayed her hips slightly, I could tell she was up to something.

Sonic; "what you getting at rouge?"

Rouge: "nothing I just thought it would be nice for you to come down the club to have a bit of fun thats all"

Sonic: "to drink"

I looked at her with sarcastic eyes as I knew that she anyways wants me to have a drink as she likes to see me do funny things.

Rouge: "noooooooo"

She said with obvious sarcasm.

Sonic: "..........ok ill come but only a little drink ok I just want to get things off of my chest"

Rouge: "hehehe I knew you would"

We both went our separate ways and rouge got the club ready and I got myself ready, it was 10pm and I started to walk down to rouges, it was quite cold outside because of the winds.

I found myself at rouges doorstep and could hear music playing from inside, I knocked twice and knuckles opened the door.

Knucklas: "ayyyyy hows my bro?"

He got me in a head lock and rubbed my head roughly messing up my quills.

Sonic: "ah eyyy ow stop"

He let go and I looked up with my quils all messy.

Sonic: "knuckles I just did my hair"

Knuckles: "heheh sorry"

Rouge: "hahha knuks stop torturing the poor boy"

I was to busy trying to fix my quills.

Sonic: "one rule don't touch the hair man"

Knuckles: "true, true"

I then jumped on knuckles and did the same thing, scruffiness his hair up as much as I could.

Knuckles: "HEY HEY KNOCK IT OF HAHAHA"

Sonic: "that's what you get"

Rouge: "come on you boys I'll get you a drink"

Me and knuckles both walked up to the bar with extremely messy hair, everyone was laughing and grinning at us, it kinda felt more like they where laughing with us more than anything.

Rouge passes the drinks down and I found my first glass to be a vodka mixed with Coca-Cola.

Sonic: "Rouge don't you think I should have something....you know....a little less strong?

Rouge: "nonsense it will liv..en............."

Rouge stopped as she was almost enticed into something at the front of the room.

Sonic: "what's wrong Rouge?"

I looked at the front of the room where she was looking and shadow had walked in on a smart top and denim shorts. Rouge then smiled at me and quickly got up and went to shadow.

Sonic: (says in a quite voice) "Rouge no...n..no come back"

Before I knew it Shadow was looking at me right in the face.

Then he started to walk over to me, my heart was thumping in my chest and my throat became dry, Rouge came back behind the counter and shadow sat right next to me.

Shadow: "Rouge give me a strong shot of jack"

Rouge: "you sure shads, your not the type to get drunk"

Shadow then raised an eyebrow.

Shadow: "I dance better when I drink..."

Rouge then smiled and pored him a shot of Jack Daniels and passed it to him, I was looking at him the whole time but I wish I hadn't as he caught my eye.

I quickly looked away, and took a drink of my vodka and coco-cola.

Sonic: "........(cough)"

Shadow"......bit strong for you huh?"

Sonic"...........whahahat nooo me find this strong (cough)"

Shadow then necked his shot back and crashed it back to the table. He then put two fingers up.

Shadow:"Rough get me another two (wink)"

Rough then smiled as she put two down on the table she know exactly what shadow was doing. Shadow then put one in front of me and the other he held in his hand.

Sonic:" oh......no I really can't I'm not one to drink...."

Shadow"you are now"

She said with a smirk on his face, what had gotten into him? I looked at the bronze coloured drink in my hand and thought it can't be that bad. So I necked it back.

Sonic:"(gulp....cough cough cough)"

Shadow:" aaahahaha weren't expecting that where you?"

Shadow began to pat my back as he then took his next shot. The heat of the alcohol trickled down my throat, it was strong but it was nice, it felt warm.

Shadow:"want another?"

I didn't want to but I nodded, I didn't want to get drunk but if shadow was then I'll have another just to have a bit of fun, but this was totally the opposite to what I had in mind.

//1 hour and 5 shots later for shadow//

I had one more shot after I had my second but that was it, shadow was necking then back though.

Sonic:"shadow you got to stop now"

Shadow" ahhhh.....ok I'll stop f-for yah only if you play a game with us"

Sonic" a-ah game? "

Rough" yeah everyone's gonna play spin the bottle!!!"

My first thought was (how the fuck am I supposed to play a game that I know is gonna end badly)

//hope you like it sorry I've been away for like 3 years feels like but I'm gonna keep this going until it's finished I won't let you guys down no more ^-^\\