My search for him on the 11th day since I lost him.

I decided to bring up a search for shadow, I got everyone that I could find to help me, even knuckles wanted to help, he usually needs to gard the master emerald....but I suppose it gets boring after a while, rouge wanted to help too so I suppose knuckles wasn't worried about the master emerald if he had rouge in his sight.

So, Rouge, Knuckles, Amy, Tails, Silver, Blaze, Cream and Chees, all split up and looked all over the place for shadow and we started the search at 6pm.

At 8pm, still no luck so I called everyone up to tell them to go home to settle down, tails stayed with me for a little but and sat with me on the edge of a cliff to looked out apon the sea.

Tails: "are you alright sonic? "

Sonic: "yh........I.....shad....." *looks down*

Tail: "what happened between you two sonic? I suppose that will make it easier for you"

Sonic: "errrrm.......w-well.......ill make it quick....this was the day I finally got to get up and walk.....I followed shadow downstairs to get something to eat but I tripped and fell down the stairs and fell on top of shadow......"

Tails: ".......so what happened after that?"

Sonic: ".......he kissed me"

Tails:" what!!!"

Sonic: "I know"

Tails: "wow shadow must be bi then"

Sonic: *sighs* "yh"

Tails: "he will come back sonic, don't worry"

Sonic: "I know.......y-you better go home tails its getting late"

Tails: ".....ok but you get home safe to sonic ok"

Sonic: "thank you tails"

I smiled and watched him walk off, then I looked out to the sea again.

Sonic: "uggggh shadow you didn't do anything wrong.......I suppose it was embarrassing but.....hehehe well if I did what you did you would probably beat the crap out of me........*sighs* at least let me know your alright.....I don't want to make you stay away shadow just because your afraid of me....."

But what I didn't know is that someone was watching me.......but it wasn't shadow.....it was that one guy that had to come back to destroy my life again.

Scrouge.....

I was snatched up and brought to an old house......he punched and kicked me, demanding for me to tell him where shadow was....I had know idea of course so he kept kicking me.

Sonic: "s-s-STOP!!!!"

He eventually stopped but when he stopped but I realised that he wasn't in my presents anymore......I got up weakly and stumbled to the door to the other room, scrouge was tied up and a figure was standing beside him.

Sonic: "e-errrm h-hello? "

I said, but as the figure turned around they quickly jumped out the window and ran, I only had a few cuts and a couple of buses so I was able to run, so I followed the figure and aventaly got 3 feet away and then jumped and grabbed onto them as we tumbled through the grass and I ended on top of them.

Sonic: "ugggh now if you don't mind running away I would like to at least know who saved me"

???: "......n-no"

That voice was too recognisable to not know who it was as I looked down at them they had there arms covering there face, I carfaly took there arms in my hands and pulled them away and looked down to see non other thank shadow the hedgehog.

Shadow: "....p-please don't get annoyed with me....I-I didn't k-know what I was d-doing ok.....j-just let me go and I won't bother y-you again"

Sonic: "what are you talking about shadow you didn't do anything wrong"

Shadow: "........y-your not made with me? "

Sonic: "why on earth would I be made with you?"

He then opened his eyes and looked up at me sad, he seemed nervous in some way.

Shadow: "........b-because....I kissed you"

Sonic: "don't be silly shads......I....errrm it was quite an experience....."

Shadow: "....y-you mean? "

Sonic: "well....y-yh I did l-like it"

I quickly got off of him and stood up helping him up aswell, but it went to silence.

Sonic: "w-well t-thanks for saving me again....."

Shadow: "y-yh...."

Sonic: "you want to come home?"

Shadow: "......."

He didn't say a word, all he did was stair, so I walked away and went home with my head down, shadow went to rouges club and we tried to avoid each other for about 2 days, which I didn't want to do but I only did it because shadow didn't what to see me, every time I saw that face it was just a stair, nothing more.......